Quiz - What does your pizza order say about you?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kelleydunlap/what-your-pizza-order-says-about-you?bffbtasty&utm_term=.shaZ7E2ymE#.eoQX8xWB4x Do this quiz. Tell me your results. Here's my results: You got: Overwhelmed By Life You often feel like everyone knows what they’re doing — everyone except you. You feel like you’re just floundering while friends and family are living their dreams. The truth, however, is you’re doing just fine and you’d probably feel a lot better if you didn’t put so much unnecessary pressure on yourself.

Everyone is apparently super fucking overwhelmed by life. xD

Eff you pizza quiz.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• HAWAIIAN: I don't give a shit what everyone else want's I only asked the three people in the room who I already know like it if thats what I should order and to hell with the rest of ya PINEAPPLE AND CHEESE!!

BEACON: Oh yea, I got so into an internet fad that I let it dominate my life. I have bacon socks, bacon skins for my call of duty guns and Bacon on my friggen pizza. I don't care if it's mostly fat. I want everyone to know I love beacon

VEGGIE: what you don't like your pizza to have peppers, onions, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus all over it? Oh you have no palette.

THIN CRUST: It's healthy MORON! I drink wine with my pizza because I'm classy, just like my brick oven, thincrust pizza.

EXTRA CHEESE: I eat this shit with orange soda sitting right next to the paper plate I'm eating it off of. Yea I have dishes, but it's not like i have people over. Throw tons of pepper, salt and garlic powder on this motherfucker WHOO-HOO

MARGERITA VODKA: (me) As much as I love it, I probably wouldn't order it so much if it wasn't so in your face different.

• Dude, I think you are the only one who get wine instead of beer with pizza.
      With love, an Italian.

• Yes, thin crust (which I like) is typical southern Italian :) But I was just saying "I understood your joke, but I've never seen someone drinking wine with pizza" :D
      Sorry for giving you the wrong interpretation :)

• @Giacomanzo Oh haha yea I know thats why I thought it was so stupid. I always watch these guys do it and I'm just like "What the fuck" XD

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life
    You often feel like everyone knows what they’re doing — everyone except you. You feel like you’re just floundering while friends and family are living their dreams. The truth, however, is you’re doing just fine and you’d probably feel a lot better if you didn’t put so much unnecessary pressure on yourself.

This seems like the most random quiz ever.

• "Creative Genius" apparently. Then again I do like some unconventional choices to my pizzas :P
    Ordering one now in fact.
    12' hand tossed "Green Pepper, Mushroom, Pineapple, Onion, Garlic Parmesan Sauce, No Pizza Sauce"
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-26067-1466789610-1.jpg

• no wonder, the key must be to pick pineapples. damn pineapple lovers at buzzfeed

• @chintita pineapples is hipsters bait

• down with pineapple lovers, i might be a petty bitch but this test is rigged!

• img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-23855-1466789381-1.jpg

You got: Overwhelmed By Life

• What Your Pizza Order Says About You

You got: Overwhelmed By Life

• You got: Team Petty
    Straight up: You’re a messy bitch who lives for drama. You might seem nonconfrontational on the outside, but deep down there’s nothing you love more than stirring shit and spilling tea.

Yep, spot on. If there's no drama to be found, I'll always find a way to create it. I live for that shit.

• You got: Team Petty

Wtf mom

• Sorry sweetie but you're a little shit disturber and you know it.

• You ever thought how you drinking all day abusing your son would effect your son in general? U ever thought I'm batshit bexause u batshit too? Im getting tired of your shit mom, Why can't u do my homework?

• I can do your homework, I just can't guarantee it'll be correct.

• You got: Team Petty

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-25979-1466789484-2.jpg

LOOOOOOOL! I love this quiz!

• I got Team Petty - You are a messy bitch who lives for drama. You seem nonconfrontational on the outside but deep down there is nothing more you love more than stirring the shit and spilling the tea.

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-23855-1466789381-1.jpg

• I got the same result like wtf

• You often feel like everyone knows what they’re doing — everyone except you. You feel like you’re just floundering while friends and family are living their dreams. The truth, however, is you’re doing just fine and you’d probably feel a lot better if you didn’t put so much unnecessary pressure on yourself.

• I also got overwhelmed by life. Seems like a crappy quiz if there's very little variety in the answers.

• "Do this quiz" what if I say no RJ? 😜

• I got Team Petty. - Lives for drama basically. Loves to stir the pot.

Couldnt be farther off. Im as laid back as it gets.

• I got overwelmed by life

• It's fucking pizza. It says I like pizza.

• I make my own pizza... lol... I know what I'm doing... I am the dream...

• Overwhelmed By Life

• same Overwhelmed By Life

What Girls Said 30

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life

"You often feel like everyone knows what they’re doing — everyone except you. You feel like you’re just floundering while friends and family are living their dreams. The truth, however, is you’re doing just fine and you’d probably feel a lot better if you didn’t put so much unnecessary pressure on yourself."

Twinsies again. :P

• Overhwhelmed by life

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life

Well damn, for once it actually got it 100% correct. :D

• lol!!! "Overwhelmed by Life," @RJGraveyTrain.
    Good luck and Great Going. xx

• lol Anything else, I better give up Little Caesers. xx

• I got the same! I don't suppose that's too good😅

• Same

You got: Overwhelmed By Life

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life

looks like u and i are on the same boat Gravey :P

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life. Who knew some mushrooms and mozzarella would do that to you?

• I got the same as you.

• Same result as you

This quiz bothers me though, why are there so many plant options but no stuffed crust option? Lol

• Oh my god.

You're right.

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO STUFFED CRUST OPTION? There's a damn focaccia option, but no stuffed crust? Da fuq?

Unforgivable

• Absolutely unforgivable lol

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life

• You got: Creative Genius

You might not be an artist in the traditional sense, but you’ve got a truly creative soul. You make bold, unexpected choices, and they almost always pay off!

• Lmao I got overwhelmed by life apparently like almost everyone else 😂

• I got Overwhelmed By Life... which is 100% accurate lol

• You got: Team Petty

LOL

• Same as you and everyone else apparently xD

• Overwhelmed by life.

• Team petty, I have to agree... I do love to stir the pot.

• I got dgaf lol

• I got: Overwhelmed By Life

• You got: Team Petty

goddamn XD

• Got the same thing :p

• You got: Team Petty

Hahahahaha--no.

• You got: Team Petty

Sounds about right 😏

• I got the same as you

• I got the same results

• I am quite overwhelmed...

• You got: Overwhelmed By Life

• You got: Secretly Insecure.
    You’re an accomplished, driven person on the outside, but on the inside you feel like an imposter. Nobody knows you’re secretly paralyzed by fear and insecurity. Next time you feel yourself stress-spiraling about your “undeserved” success, take a moment to remind yourself how hard you actually work. You’re a superstar and it’s time you started feeling like one.