Ice cream vs Gelato. Who will win?

So last night was my cheat meal and I bought Gelato for the first time instead of regular ice cream. It was really good! I think I like it better than Ice cream !😮😮😮 Sorry Ben and Jerry's I am taking my spoon to mouth talents to Talenti xD wbu guys? Which do you like?

• Ice cream Ice cream vs Gelato. Who will win?
  • GelatoIce cream vs Gelato. Who will win?
Bump
Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• "Gelato" is the italian word for "ice cream" so it's literally the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gelato. Though gelato means ice cream in Italian, so it's the same, only thing is that Italian ice cream is a bit different than others.

What Girls Said 34

• I have to Admit, One spoonful of Gelato and I was Hooked... I think More Creamier than just Ice cream, I Mean.
    Good luck and Great question, @akadatank44 xx

• Yessss I was hooked too. I think I can eat Gelato faster as well xD

• lol!!! Thank you for the Like and as long as it is not too frozen in the freezer, I can eat it "Faster" from the spoon right from the carton. xxoo

• Gelato omg. That one you posted, I tried it and I fell in love lol also coconut almond crunch, omg I'm gonna have to go buy some lol

• Thats what I had last night!! Sooo good. I will try the coconut almond crunch one time too!

• It's my favorite lol everything I love, coconut, almond and crunchiness (my favorite food texture) lol

• Oh me too!!! I love cookie dough so I had to try it.

• OMG TALENTI. AYYYEEE BAE. The raspberry and creme one is amazing. Peach Bellini is good too but thats a sorbet and the Mango.. 😍😍

• I used to live in Italy so I voted for gelato

• I'm jealous!! When did you live there? Is it better or worse then good Ole Wisconsin? haha

• If you go to the mountains they have snow and people do ski and snowboard there. I do love Wisconsin though, for the roads and good sidewalks. I have to say that the roads in Italy are very narrow and some cities have no sidewalks.

• Google lake garda and limone and sirmione because if you are looking for breath taking views x that's the place to go.

• I have only had gelato once and it was in little Italy, San Francisco. It was fantastic way better than ice cream

• Ice cream is delicious, but good gelato is the best.

• Ice Cream.

Gelato is good, but I don't really like it too much. *shrugs*

• My homeboy ice cream. Me and him go back to diaper days.

• ... I can't choose.

• If they are both chocolate flavoured, I like them both :D

• I will always love ice cream, but Talenti brand Southern Butter Pecan is heavenly.

• Gelato literallz means ice cream in italian, theyre one and the same thing

• Yes that is the translation. They are the same but they are not. Just made a tiny bit differently making the end result a tad different. Kinda like a ribeye steak and a Tbone steak. Both beef both steak just a two different cuts of meat.

• Gelato is soooooo good! Honestly, it is so hard to pick between Gelato and traditional ice cream. 😬

• Dude Gelato is just amazing

• Talent pistachio mm 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

• Gelato if its the real deal!

• wtf im sticking with ice cream i had gelato at fukin bush gradens and it was like regular ice cream but squishy soft! and buttermilked in it! and u still fukin givin me da fuckin ice cream!!

• Gelato bitchessssss!!! It's so yummy and airy. Feels good after you eat!

• I never had to make a decision this hard, and I've taken some pretty hard decisions in my life.

• Ice cream!!! Hands down!!! You can keep all the gelato so there's more Ben and jerrys for me😊

• I'm so proud of you for eating gelato :') It's basically the Italian version of ice cream

• Hahah thank you 😜 I'll have to come there and have some real Italian ice cream 😜

• Gelato is so much better hands down.

• Gelato, I want to try them : d

• Come to America 😜 or go to Italy and get real Gelato!

• Ohhh yeah get the brand I have in the pic the Talenti. Target or any grocery store should have them by the ice cream 😊

• Thank you :)

• Hey sorry this isn't an actual response lmao but I'm trying to message you but its not working. can you say something on our chat so I can reply? Lmao sorry thanks

• Ice cream

• Popsicles😋

• Ice cream is derived from gelato. I pick Gelato.

• ice creams. We don't have geleto in y country

• Gelato is awesome

• Ohhh totally gelatoooo

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 14

• 0|2
    • Never had it what is it?

• Kulfi also takes a longer time to melt than western ice creams; and bubble tea is effectively derived from Falooda, which came first from Persia through trade, and was then adopted in different variants by various cultures across South and South-East Asia. I prefer Falooda to plain old bubble tea though; give me an ice cream sundae bubble tea milkshake any day...

• OMG! Kulfi is sold all over South Africa I remember eating it all the time. I love it!

• gelato is far better than ice cream... and i love ice cream. i've never had any of the store brands though. most of my gelato experiences were in italy where the gelato is insanely delicious

• I've tried them both, I like them both... but if Gelato is just an Italian version of Ice Cream, what's the difference?

• Don't matter. I'll go with gelato since when I was in Italy, I lived and passed by a gelateria every day and my boy, Antonio would give me free ice cream! 😁

• Never had gelato. Seems like everyone loves it more than ice cream so I will have to investigate this...

• If you live in the states I definitely recommend the brand shown.

• hmmmm, might do it, but I should be able to get some in Canada. I live in a pretty big city so I don't think I will have to look too hard.

• Gelato wins, imho. I had some in Spain that was like the greatest thing ever. Manna from heaven.

• i haven't tried gelato before but now i should try it

• Wait, both are these are ice cream, aren't they? I've never heard of anything called "gelato". As far as I know that is just the Italian word for ice cream.

• Is this another Americanised thing? What you lot call "pizza" isn't real pizza either.

• No I think Ice cream here is made just a little bit differently than gelato from Italy. Just a few simple ingredients can change a recipe from textures and stuff like that. I would say that Ice cream has become more Americanized than Gelato.

• not sure because i think i never ate gelato before

• Ice Cream

• Gelato, hands down.

• Sorry but what is gelato? Can you describe it? I thought it was ice cream lol

• Its like creamy and maybe a little sweeter. Its ice cream but Italian ice cream. Probably just made a different way than that of what us Americans are used to as Ice cream

• Hmm sounds nice!

• Neither honestly. I am a fan of the prickly pear sorbet though...

• Yeah