What's your Flavour Profile?

Are you a "Deep Sea Dreamer", a "Salty Adventurer", a "Tangy Dynamo", a "Roasted Romantic", a "Gracious Grazer", a "Meaty Warrior", a "Spicy Rebel", a "Melty Indulger", an "Earthy Idealist", a "Sweet Seeker", or a "Mustard Maverick"?

Find it here.

I got:
What's your Flavour Profile?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a deep sea dreamer... mmmmm sushi

What Guys Said 7

• I got :- You're a Deep Sea Dreamer
    You’re a salty sea lover whose favourite fresh flavours come straight from the ocean. Seafood or fish you ain’t fussy, just so long as you can taste the tang of the sea. Sensational sea flavours of soft shell crab, freshly caught fish, juicy tender prawns, and a flavour packed lobster really rock your boat

• You're a

Meaty Warrior

Robust, hearty and full of meaty flavour is how we’d sum up your perfect menu. Throw on a joint of prime beef, juicy, tender chicken and succulent, slow cooked lamb. In fact, if a meal doesn’t have any meat in it then it’s not really a meal at all as far as you’re concerned.

Read more at myflavour.knorr.com/en-GB#BW5vh7X6P4eVlz5p.99

• You're a

Spicy Rebel

You like it hot with plenty of red pepper and fragrant exotic spices. Bland, tasteless food is your worst nightmare, as you can’t help but spice things up in the kitchen. A fiery hot curry or habanero chili pepper is the best way to ignite your taste buds.

Read more at myflavour.knorr.com/en-US#gkMA5Sw5kraB4uJH.99

• I'm a salty adventurer. But more importantly, now I feel like eating an entire bowl of olives. Thank you, asker.

• Tangy

• I'm a Meaty Warrior

• im a tangy dynamo

What Girls Said 13

• YOU'RE A MEATY WARRIOR

• lmao. Yep, this is me. @BeerFarts - I've been exposed!

You're a

Deep Sea Dreamer

You’re a salty sea lover whose favorite fresh flavors come straight from the ocean. You don't care if it's seafood or fish, just so long as you can taste the tang of the sea. Sensational sea flavors of soft shell crab, freshly caught fish, juicy tender shrimp, and a flavor packed lobster really rock your boat.

• "You're a Gracious Grazer

It’s all about fresh, green flavors for you. Cool, sliced cucumber, vibrant and freshly torn coriander, and homemade guacamole; light and herby flavors are what makes your mouth water. Lucky you because your love of salads is the perfect recipe for being good."

• You're a Roasted Romantic
    From perfectly roasted coffee to deeply indulgent chocolate, you have a taste for dark, rich flavors. Depth and complexity are what your refined palate craves, yet your pure pleasure from peanuts reveals your fun and playful side.

• meaty warrior lol

• Deep Sea Dreamer
    You’re a salty sea lover whose favourite fresh flavours come straight from the ocean. Seafood or fish you ain’t fussy, just so long as you can taste the tang of the sea. Sensational sea flavours of soft shell crab, freshly caught fish, juicy tender prawns, and a flavour packed lobster really rock your boat.

Yep, I love seafood!!

• Spicy Rebel!

• You're a Tangy Dynamo

You’re a sharp and sassy citrus lover who adores the sour tang of lemon and lime, and the bright, unmistakable taste of ginger. Zesty and fresh, you thrive on the zing of razor sharp grapefruit and there’s nothing you love more than sprucing up a salad with a freshly squeezed orange.

• "Deep Sea Dreamer" lol

• I'm a Sweet Seeker! 😊

• Deep Sea Dreamer

• Roasted romantic 😊

• MEATY WARRIOR ALL THE WAY!!! *BATTLE CRY*