What's your favorite Restaurant Chain?

Favorite restaurant chain and why?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Buffalo Wild Wings and Yardhouse. Both places have good food, a nice selection of beer, and they're good spots to watch sports.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes on Buffalo Wild Wings to drink and watch sports! Never been to yard house is it a wings place?

• Show All
    • This link will help you: http://www.yardhouse.com/locations/location-search

There's one in Seattle, WA, because I was there a couple of months ago.

• Thanks! Apparently they have one nearby that I didn't know about. Have to try it out.

What Girls Said 5

• I still like Chipotle, even with the E. coli outbreaks, hah. Oh well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really into GENGHIS GRILL lately, but PEI WEI is sentimental favorite too

0|1
    0|0
  • STK.

0|1
    0|0
  • Arby's duh. Lol, really though I'd probably have to say burger king. I love white spot too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Arby's has an awesome 2- 5 value menu. Where is white spot located? I've never heard of it.

• it's like white castle I think. Arby's actually is really good lol. I'm into there simple roast beef shit I was just trying to pretend like I didn't like it to be cool. Secret's out.

• There's too many, but definitely not McDonald's

0|1
    0|1
    • Mickey D's is the worst and they just keep raising prices there lol. Hamburger and small drink is now like $4 lol

• Show All
    • Lol. They just opened a shake shack in LA, apparently it's a NY/ east coast thing. Have yet to try it, but it's a somewhat healthier option than the others?

• Shake shack tastes better and isn't fake like Mickey Ds.

What Guys Said 2

• pricier chains:
    ruth's chris steak house
    or
    Fogo De Ciao

fast food:
    wendy's or chic-fi-la

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to go to family owned restaurants. As far as a chain restaurants I can only think of VI the Village Inn which I call the Village Idiot.

0|1
    0|0
    • Where geographically is that located?

• Chicago.
      I think there's more family owned restaurants then chain. That's why the food is so good.

• Yeah the Windy City has some great food. We have a portillos out here in CA, (Chicago based chain) and that has to be one of the best hot dog/ beer places I've been to