Starbucks is for girls?

Starbucks is for girls?

So I found out that that there is a lot of soy in Starbucks products. Not just the drinks but the food as well. I will try to attach the PDF chart acquired from their website.Soybucks. This has less to do with the target demographic and more to do with the soy itself. For those lazy enough to not do the research; yes there are countries that use soy, but they use it in smaller considerations and they fermented it. The GMO Americanization/localization of soy still leaves the Flavonoids and Isoflavonoids intact making it a danger for men and for women. Not just that they have put soy in almost every food. For men it affects are hormones and testosterone production. Now I know what you’re thinking (I have eaten soy and it doesn’t affect me or I’ve eaten these foods and they did not affect my testosterone levels). That’s because the strength of its effects depend on the person. Their genes or body structure are buying them time but it affects you eventually. Think of it like food allergies but progressive. Some people are just more sensitive. For women access estrogen can cause a number of problems the worst being cancer. If you have your doubts please do the reserch yourself.

• yes i agreeStarbucks is for girls?
  • no Starbucks is for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• All dairy products are high in estrogen, or promote excess estrogen production in your body. So we can't say that's exclusive to Starbucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• GMO soy harms not just men but women as well. The Seralini (unsure of spelling) studies proved that GMOs are extreme carcinogens. Men are more likely to drink coffee black or with dairy. Women are more likely to order the soy type drinks, which can be like 500+ calories for one cup O. o, so those types of drinks are primarily marketed towards women. The same thing with custom cocktails at bars. Women are more likely to drink calories, men are more likely to eat them.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont get any of the special drinks anyways... i stick to the regular black cold brew with splenda.

• nope ı dont agree

• I never see a Starbuck shop for real so I can't help you XD

What Guys Said 1

• If you read the wiki then you can see the 2010 study conclusion that soy and isoflavones do nothing to male testosterone or estrogen concentration. Probably might want to read the actual study and data if you feel anal about it.