What's the most amount of food you've eaten in one sitting?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it would be more than 10 pieces of bar b q chicken and 6 or 7 pieces of bar bq beef, one plate rice with chicken Manchurian,2 cups of vanilla ice cream, and 2 cups of mango ice cream,1 plate jelly and there were more but i can't remember

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gotten over binge eating problems.
    U don't wanna know how much I've eaten Lmfaooo 😂 It scares me to even think about it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• A cheat meal with ice cream, chocolate, pizza, and cereal lol

@Smmyskittles looking forward to your answer

1|0
    0|0
  • In Tonga... Some Horse, Manioke, Lu Sipi, all in all they brought 3 plates and in their culture its rude to not accept the food... It was all good till they brought the roasted pig as well. I felt like I could of died... it was so gross. It tasted good at first though haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Like I've quantitatively measured that nonsense.

0|0
    1|0
  • 14 piece KFC bucket + fries

0|0
    0|0
  • At Thanksgiving I had one of everything and had seconds and dessert

0|0
    0|0
  • Well lot of fucking food lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 full plates of rice and dish

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 platefulls plus 2 diserts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• One main meal and one pudding.

My allowance believe it or not is properly a starter size meal as my dinner. I don't eat anything else all day. That's all I can take without heaving. I can have 1 main meal but I have to split it in two.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jesus I feel small compared to others.
      Here maccies are one size down so a large is your medium. It takes me about 4-6hours to eat a large maccies meal.

• I don't even want to look back and remember that, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a few years back I had a plate of pasta with grilled chicken and a side of mashed potatoes 🤓then I fell asleep almost immediately lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I usually eat a few plates on Thanksgiving.

0|0
    0|0
  • meal from mc donald's with coke, big mac, and french fries, two mac toasts, mcchicken, two cheeseburgers

0|0
    0|0
  • XL Pizza, pint of ice cream and 2lbs pulled pork sandwich

0|0
    0|0