About 200 ml of alcohol and 1 3202 Watson pill in an hours time. considering taking another? Too dangerous or what?

hydrocone and 8 shots of alcohol in aan hour

cu im consderig taking one more pill whih is basically vicoden

Most Helpful Guy

• First don't take drug and alcohol expesally opioid painkiller as they can distroy your liver mess with you brain and nerve system working and could easily cause you to pass out at any moment and/or slip into a coma also you blood will thin out so if you get a cut it will be almost impossible to stop the bleeding you will bruise way easier and lastly it could cause suicidal thoughts or actions

Most Helpful Girl

• You never mix alcohol with pain killers. You're going to kill your liver.

• r u overexagerting that or saying that I am in an unsafe postion? that's y im on here asking

• It literally says "Do not take with alcohol" on the bottle...

What Guys Said 1

• How about don't mix drugs and alcohol

What Girls Said 3

• Never mix alcohol and painkillers. You can cause serious damage to your body that way.

• Do you hate your liver?

• Dont do that, you can easily over dose or cause brain damage. One of the times my mom overdosed, one of the cops that came had told me about his mom who overdosed on xanax and became partially paralyzed. You dont want that for yourself

• no and im not trying to hurt myself, rather feelnumb. so I can legit hurt myselffg?

• ty for ur answers. ill stay safe