I'm not hungry 😂?

So this is surprising bc I'm usually a fat ass haha but anyway I recently started feeling just not hungry when it was time for breakfast lunch or dinner. I'm not doing this on purpose it's just I'm not fucking hungry for some reason? The funny thing is that I'm not hungry, and my mom puts a plate full of food in front of me anyway and kind of makes me eat it but I actually do DEVOUR everything and I don't get it bc I don't feel hungry but then suddenly I eat everything even tho I thought I wasn't hungry. So um anyone know why tf this happens?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm always hungry 😂
    Still it's hard for me to gain weight
    Do you have a routine? If not then make it and follow it
    Exercising will help too :P

• Yeah I have a routine lol that's why I find it so weird it just happened. Do you think it has to do with something emotional? 😮😂

• 😂😂😂
      You're fun
      I don't understand how could your boyfriend ignore you 😂

• I don't understand either lol 😂Ik but thnx for saying that it makes m feel better (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you just need to kick start your appetite. I'm sure once you have a couple of mouth full of food then you realise you're starving (or whatever). The smell of food cooking can also trigger your appetite too

• The smell of food actually just makes me feel like I'm not hungry even more so like I dont know haha its weird

• Lol then it's probably the latter

What Guys Said 5

• I have almost a full week like that sometimes. It's 90% not hungry and 10% dont feel like the type of food.

• OMG IM NOT FAT BECAUSE I DONT EAT VEGGIE TUBERS!
      Ketosis

Ketosis is a metabolic state where your body runs primarily on fat for energy, instead of carbohydrates. You achieve ketosis by eating a very low-carb diet. Whether you were intending to eat a ketogenic diet or not, if you don’t make an effort to eat any tubers or fruits, you might end up accidentally taking Paleo in a ketogenic direction. And one of the best-known side effects of ketosis is loss of appetite.

http://paleoleap.com/appetite-go/

I just googled random shit accuracy unknown.

• Haha wow lol okay thnx 😊😂

• Exact same thing happened to me once I stopped eating as much and went exercising your hunger was gone I have to remind myself to eat cos I usually miss breakfast and eat my first thing at like 2:30pm

• It happened to me before
    I used to eat just to stay alive I didn't hungry😂
    Guess it was beacause I wake up late and had a messed up routine lol
    But now I wake up early and exercise it made me normal

• I wake up early, but I go to sleep late af 😂 maybe that's why?

• Tf ok? Chill 😂😂

• Yeah !!
      Em fine now :p

• Yeah it happens to me every once and awhile I finding myself just eating cuz I need to eat.

• its because you eat lots of junk food and things like that. that messes up your taste

• I don't eat junk food a lot.-.

• i bet that if you would name all the junk food you eat, it would be a big list -.- try to eat more vegetables and more at home. summer also playes a role. at summertime we dont want much food

• Haha I seriously don't eat junk food! Lol like my mom is Hella special with that shit 😂😂

What Girls Said 0