I eat so freaking much how am I normal?

I ate 10 cake pops, a whole bag of chips, a slice of cake, a whole pizza, ice cream and 18 biscuits (the whole package) I am feeling so down and i'm not fat but i feel like a crazy hippo and like elizabeth, i mean the videos of that girl elizabeth where her boyfriend is forcing her to do her diet. Someone help me to stop this i think i'll gain weight if i keep this up but my appetite won't stop

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetheart, you might be diabetic. Do you feel kinda sluggish and tired often? And are you staying skinny even though you eat so much?

• My good friend was pre-diabetic for awhile and he would eat and eat and eat, but was a skinny twig. It didn't help that his diet used to consist of mainly Ramen noodles, goulash, pizza, candy, soda, and Kool-Aid with twice the amount of powder in it. When him and I and another friend went to get pizza one night, he ate a whole medium pizza by himself. I can barely eat two slices, if that, and have more meat on my bones than he does.

• i'm curvy and i can gain weight that's not a problem xD i wish i'd have that problem tho haha well i just eat like a hippo for my size i'm fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you having any other symptoms that something may be up with your body? Do you eat like this often? You may need to make a doctor's appointment soon if so.

What Guys Said 4

• Your not your a saiyan just like goku.

• So, You're saying she's a saiyan?

• Yeah there were female sayians if you watched the dragon ball z series in one of vegeta's flash back during the cell saga they showed female sayians in there.

• omg this makes me happy

• WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• You are not normal, you are an alien 👽

• just stop putting food in your mouth and start putting cock in your mouth... that way you don't gain weight, and also cum is actually really healthy

What Girls Said 3

• You might be pre-diabetic or diabetic. I had a friend who would eat like this, and he stayed bone thin. It turned out he was pre-diabetic. Consult a doctor.

• no i'm fine i got curves and stuff my weight isn't the problem

• Think about something else to take your mind off of food

• You might have a binge eating disorder?