How do muslims feel that they will never know the joy of bacon?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2|5
    • girl, you're bacon me crazy!

• @melme16 Hahaha

Ok #LastWordLady 😂😂😂

I love how you people always revert to "Free Speech", yet you only mean YOUR free speech. 👌

• Thanks 👊

7 to 3 at mho time 😂👍

What Guys Said 23

• I rarely et it any more.. a heart attack waiting to happen! So much healthy food these days. I'm not Muslim, but I see their point

• Same here. I also have stomach ulcers and can't eat much of anything greasy, because it will cause me a great deal of pain, and most of the time it will come back up. Not worth it to me. I prefer lighter and healthier foods. I can eat them without being in pain, they taste good, and they're good for me too!

• Us codgers can't get away with it. The rest just suppress the pain into their subconscious!

• I hope you're happy. This is where your 'bacon' came from!

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/.../...-pig-640x425.jpg

• 2|1
    • Not the same 😔

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I've had all of the above, and I'd say it's more like saying that fries are still 'fries', regardless of which variety of potato they're cut from. Of course they don't taste identical, but neither do different varieties of pork bacon.

• I dropped the ball on that analogy. I couldn't think of anything else 😔. Yeah, but regular bacon is perfect! Have you ever had fatback?

• That would suck.

• lol how would non-muslims will never know the joy of heaven. While they will be allowed to drink all the beer they want and eat bacon there. :D just kidding.

Well we don't eat pigs because their digestive system is weak and they even eat their own filth and live in very dirty virus filled conditions. Plus there are muslims that eat lamb intestines and they find it delicious too. If you ever tried it maybe you wouldn't tell a difference i guess.

• It seems like a crazy rule to put in a religion. I understand that at one point people were cautious of pork due to sickness caused by trichinosis which they didn't understand at the time, but science explains the hell out of that... So I think they should adapt with the times. Like Keynes said when my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?

• It goes beyond the sickness thing... Some dude died chocking on a hidden bone in a pig or something LOL... And that's real...

• Pigs' organs and skin are more compatible with our own when it comes to getting transplants than any other animals' are. Chimps are indeed closer, but even though they're on a different evolutionary tree, convergent evolution has resulted in pigs having as many genetically similarities to humans as gorillas do, sharing roughly 92-95% of their DNA with humans. To put this into perspective, it's as natural for a human to eat a pig as it is for a bear to eat a raccoon, or vice-versa- the genetic difference between the two meat-eating omnivorous species is roughly the same as that between humans and pigs. And in nature, in the wild, this almost never happens- bears don't eat raccoons, not unless they're in captivity or on the brink of starvation.

• @SinghSong xenotransplants are not the best in the world man... But sure some animals are more common in medicine... Genetically modifying pigs makes it more of a viable option, but still not a very good one. You're going to have rejection by the immune system most of the time.

• That is beautiful.
    Jews and vegans/vegetarians don't eat bacon too by the way.
    More for the rest of us :)

• Jews, Vegans and Sikhs are also not allowed to eat bacon. We don't expect you to know that.

• You forgot Hindus and Buddhists.

• @SinghSong Orthodox Christians? Really. I didn't know that.

Hindus and Buddhists are basicly Vegans. But you are right.

• Any Christian denominations which place any importance upon the Old Testament at all also have the same rules- pigs' meat is deemed to be unclean in verses shared by the Torah, the Bible and the Qu'ran.

• LOL Thye don't coz they never had it... Logical right?

• Are you kidding lol , its full of germs and it makes your breath horrible

• You have over 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth right after you brush your teeth and use mouth wash. By the end of the day when your mouth is funky it's close to a billion per tooth. ewww germs...

• Wash your teeth bro LMAO... Germs go out as quick as you drop it in a 600 degree frying pan LOL... After that there's not much

• Bacon tastes good on anything...

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...75rA8n1qf5do9o1_500.gif

• Thing is though, when it comes to genetic similarities between pigs and humans, eating pig meat is effectively on a par with eating gorilla meat; the flesh of pigs is so similar to our own that it's the closest thing you can get to cannibalism- cannibals refer to human meat as "long pork" because we taste just like it. Here's an account of someone who ate human flesh (NOT me):

“Alright I’ll own up, I ate human flesh. First some background: friend of mine had some scarification done (kind of like a tattoo but done with a scalpel to carve symbols into the flesh) and he got to keep the skin. Me, him and a couple of others fried it up and ate it. [...] It tastes like bacon, like exactly like bacon, which is why I don’t eat pork anymore.”
      So there you go. We taste like bacon- bacon tastes exactly like human. If you cooked that woman up in the same way, she'd taste exactly the same as that bacon bikini she's wearing anyway. Enjoy!

• @SinghSong I thought we taste like chicken. lol

If we do taste the same, so what? Doesn't mean your more inclined to eat a hunan, does it?

• @SinghSong Actually, I do believe we taste like venison lol
      http://youtu.be/qWAF9PgDg2c

And even if every other animal had the same consistency and taste as humans, I'd still eat animals. Even if they have some genetic simalarities, the fact of the matter is they aren't humans. It isn't a moral dilemna because of that.
      ... And also bacon tastes delicious.

• same as me as a veggie... its a bit of a slaughtered pig

• thanks but no thanks

• A booga booga Bacon is Haram

• It's just a type of meat
    My life won't stop without it

Plus some scientific researches says it's harmful, I'm not approving this , it's not my field
    But I won't take a risk in my stomake

• Bacon tastes good but is bad for you

• first of all, that's too dry.

• I'm 23 yo and never feel the lackness of it till this time

• derka derka derkaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Hahaha

• Because its fucking yakhhh, you will get obstinate like pigs. Its injurious to health.

• I'm not muslim and will never become one or join any religion for that matter but i'm curios would in Vitro bacon count from a petry dish rather than directly from a pig?
    www.greenchipstocks.com/.../1238

• Same could be said about vegans.

What Girls Said 15

• Haha not only Muslims will never know the joy of bacon, but also jews. I would know because my friend is Jewish so whenever we go out to eat out or she comes over, she always has to make sure it is pig-free. I always wonder how she can do it, but she's very religious and I always tell her she's missing out on the best thing in the world

• I hate bacon.

• ahhah me too, I think it's disgusting.

I'm not a hater of pork in general -- my father's chicharrones are to die for. But, bacon? Fuck no.
      In fact, unless bacon is so overcooked that it's practically burnt, I can't even keep it down. If it's got any of the white fat or light-colored parts, it will literally make me throw up. #srsly

• You don't miss what you never knew.
    I personally don't really love bacon. I have stomach ulcers that prevent me from being able to eat really greasy foods, because it causes me immense pain, and I can't keep it down. So I rarely eat it unless it is in a very small amount, like bacon bits on a salad.

• We shouldn't feel the joy either that is basically a heart killer and should not be shaped as one.

• I don't know it never tempted me to be honest. It doesn't look appetizing to me.

• You mean a living being's flesh?

• Im sure they will live. There are more important things to think about

• I've always wondered that but then again turkey bacon is better so..

• why the hell do you think everyone likes bacon jesus lol

• Pigs are disgusting. I'd prefer turkey bacon or duck bacon. Bacon is basically a cut, same as ham... it's not just from nasty pigs. Pigs are just the cheapest and most common one.

• lol, I know plenty of muslims who eat it.
    and nothing wrong even if they don't eat, some christians don't eat it also because of the fats.
    meat is not the only food anyway, I'm a vegetaran and I never tried bacon and honestly I don' miss it or feel sad because I'm not eating meat, actually I'm a proud vegetarian

• It doesn't really matter to them. If it does, they might have already tasted it. Why do non-muslims care about this so much?

• They must live such horrid lives...

• I'm a Christian and I do just fine not eating bacon. It's disgusting, there's a reason Muslims and Jewish people don't eat it