Do I drink too much water, or is this a good amount?

Just in 6 hours, I have gotten through enough water to fill 5 water bottles. Those hold 16.9 ounces. It's only 1 pm, and I'm sure I might get through another 4 before I go to sleep. That's just normally how much I drink. Also, on top of this, I've had two cups of oolong tea, and I'm going to drink two more when they cool down.
I feel like this is way too much. Is it? I'm not trying to consume so much water. I just drink before meals, during meals, and when I'm thirsty. Water and tea are the only fluids I drink.

What Guys Said 1

• This isn't too much water. I usually drink 2 ~ 3 glasses per hour, 1.5 gallons minimum per day. If you're upping your water intake make sure you do the same with your sodium since you'll be peeing and then depleting all of your sodium. Try getting your hands on either taurine or creatine or better, both. They both will help retain most of your water with = less bathroom breaks and they're healthy and you'll benefit from them.

• What if I don't consume more sodium? How would that affect me?

• I don't know. Google sodium defiencey side effects.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's too much. Some people require more water than others, and as long as your body is telling you it needs more water, you should give it more! It is better than being dehydrated, and except for maybe in rare cases, your body will tell you when to stop.

• It told me yesterday. I felt like I was going to throw up. Yet I was still thirsty.

• Hmm, maybe you should see a doctor then.