Why do people hate the heels of bread?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do and some Don't, @cookieman12.
    I find that the Heel is the Best Deal of the Bread, with More to Spread.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

• Thank you, @cookieman12, for the Vote of Confidence, and I wish that all Gaggers could be more on their own Heels in Selecting MHO. xxoo

What Girls Said 5

• 1|0
  • I don't know. The crust is the *best* part and the heel is like all crust.

• They're not as nice-looking as the rest of the bread? I still eat them occasionally. :P

• What on earth is a heel of bread? 🤔

• I don't really hate or like them but those who do hate them prolly don't like how hard it is

What Guys Said 5

• Not me. I love the heels. I wish the whole entire loaf was heels. But baking-wise that would be impossible. But still, maybe you could buy a "loaf" of just heels. Since so many people don't like heels you could sell loaves of bread without heels and just repackage the heels for people like me. lol

• I'm not one of them because I love it! I love the crunchiness of it (especially on Italian bread with sesame seed).

• I personally love em, but to answer ur question, people hate how hard they are and prefer the soft center instead.

• i love em.

• wtf is the heel of bread?