Do you use your hands or a fork and knife?

I've recently been seeing people eat burgers with a fork and knife and I was wondering if any of you eat things that people normally use their hands with a fork and knife?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am OCD when it comes to my hands and will use a fork and knife if I can. I do it with pizza and nuggets but not with a burger yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza sometimes if it's messy but most times I don't , this sounds like an episode from Seinfeld , when George started eating a candy bar on a plate with a fork and knife after seeing another guy do it

What Girls Said 5

• Nope, not me. I want to enjoy the whole experience. Holding onto that burger and taking a bite out of it is part of that.

Darn! Now you have me thinking about burgers and dinner won't be for 2 hours yet...

• It depends on the food honestly. I'd eat a burger on a bun with just my hands. If it was just the meat, I'd just a fork and knife.

• No... but I do love to cut my turkey burgers and chicken sandwiches in half :)

• Who the hell eats burgers with a fork and a knife...
    Hell, I can't even say anything because I was eating an ice cream sandwich with a fork yesterday lol (I felt classy, despite the fact that I was in Tranformers' PJs and a tank top hehe).
    I use my hands to eat a burger.

• I eat my burger (and my pizzas) with my hands. It just doesn't taste as good if you eat them with a fork and knife >:( (my dad does that, I tried to get him to loosen up so many times, alas, all my efforts are worthless lol)

What Guys Said 0