What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Lmao

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Jump through a ring of fire hanging above a river full of hungry crocs and swim through a pool of piranhas for good measure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing, they don't even taste good. A stack of hot pancakes and syrup though... I'd do a couple things.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• not much. they are good but i don't go out of my way for them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, if i really want it that bad, I can get it by myself without doing any favors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not really much of anything. I don't care for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • a whole lot of jack squat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk into a convenience store and pay about a dollar or two. Maybe if it was in the checkout line at like Best Buy or something I'd buy one.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Also would like to clarify that I'd only buy it from a convenience store if I was there for something else or on a road trip. I wouldn't go into a convenience store for the sole purpose of buying s Klondike bar.

• Expose you girlsaskguys. com your time has come

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • suck a guys dick.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not much lol never had one. But I loved the phrase so much that I taught my nephew and his best friend to say it at a young age and they annoyed me by singing it ever 2 fu**ing second's that now they are older and I am want to stranger them every time I see one... because they are at the age where I can say it was self defense 😉 #PEtoTheTTY

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty, naughty things in the bedroom.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd buy it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Split on a dick

0|3
    0|0
  • Beg like a puppy!