What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Jump through a ring of fire hanging above a river full of hungry crocs and swim through a pool of piranhas for good measure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing, they don't even taste good. A stack of hot pancakes and syrup though... I'd do a couple things.

What Guys Said 9

• not much. they are good but i don't go out of my way for them

• Nothing, if i really want it that bad, I can get it by myself without doing any favors.

• Eh, not really much of anything. I don't care for them.

• nothing

• a whole lot of jack squat.

• Walk into a convenience store and pay about a dollar or two. Maybe if it was in the checkout line at like Best Buy or something I'd buy one.

Also would like to clarify that I'd only buy it from a convenience store if I was there for something else or on a road trip. I wouldn't go into a convenience store for the sole purpose of buying s Klondike bar.

• Expose you girlsaskguys. com your time has come

• Nothing

• suck a guys dick.

What Girls Said 6

• Not much lol never had one. But I loved the phrase so much that I taught my nephew and his best friend to say it at a young age and they annoyed me by singing it ever 2 fu**ing second's that now they are older and I am want to stranger them every time I see one... because they are at the age where I can say it was self defense 😉 #PEtoTheTTY

• Dirty, naughty things in the bedroom.

• I'd buy it.

• Split on a dick

• Beg like a puppy!

• Eat a klondike bar