Girls, What is your favorite food to bake as dessrets?

I bake cakes and cookies and banana nut bread but i also make a good dirt cake (oreo cookies as dirt)

1|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yum! I love banana nut bread. I like baking cheesecake, brownies, carrot cake, & banana bread the most.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• There was a Time when I would Cook Everything from Soup to Nuts, Jesterteddy14, and this Included Being the Best of the Bakers in Being a Betty Crocker.
    German Chocolate Cake, among a hundred other Yummy Desserts was my Best from the Rest.
    Wow, your Baking Expertise just Might get you a Great Career one Day... Maybe consider going to Culinary School.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • My absolute favorites are red velvet cake with homemade vanilla cream cheese icing, pineapple upside down cake, peanut butter cookies with peanut butter chips and gooey peanut butter filling, and cream cheese brownies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really cook but my favorite desserts are baklava and cheesecake

0|1
    0|0
  • Pie. I can't master cookies... I forget they're in the oven until I smell them, and then it's too late. Pies and cakes cook slower so I have more time to remember I'm baking so I can save them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically bake cookies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like baking.
    But my bro baked cake last week, Loved it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like making lemon tarts or brownies but I usually give it to somebody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything you said, banana bread is soo good.6

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Females now don't cook, clean, or even know how to behave like WOMEN.

0|0
    2|0