How do you like your eggs?

• scramble eggs
  • fried eggs
  • boil eggs
  • hmm.. other

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them! It just depends on how I'm feeling on that particular day, haha. Some days scrambled, some days fried, and some days boiled.

I love the smell of fried eggs in the morning, though. :D One of the few things that makes me look forward to getting out of bed lol -- even though I have to cook them myself. xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• They're all good, but it's easier to cook a fried or poached egg. I like scrambled but sometimes I make them too runny. I was taught to cook them with milk, yet I still don't know how much to put in it. Poached eggs are great, because it's a bit healthier, and if you let it sit long enough the yolk won't run.

• I love omelettes :) With bacon and cheeseeeeeee!

• I like them in my ovaries where they belong. 💁🏽 For a while. 🙂

• IN CAKE!!!

• Fried but I'm not a big fan of eggs. They upset my tummy.

I like runny yolks (sunny side up I believe is the US phrase). I'll only eat scrambled if it's mixed with rice. Other than that... Can't do it. Omelette is my worst nightmare. I remember my childhood best friend they used to always make omelette and I picked at it, mushed it round my plate, but snuck most to the dogs. After everyone was finished I would offer to clean the plates and give my meal to the dogs. I tried, but first time I forced it down (as told by parents) I was violently sick...

It's a difficult taste to describe. In the same way that beef and chicken are very different, lamb has a very deep flavour. I don't mind the flavour but lamb but the meat isn't my thing. I'll eat it if I have to but it's not my choice.

Absolutely try it. It's not offensive, it's quite tasty, but it's an acquired taste. I will say, if you can buy Welsh lamb, failing that New Zealand lamb. Other lamb isn't worth buying

Okay thanks it was nice chatting with you :-)

• I like all of those, so it's hard to choose. I think I'd go with scrambled eggs right now.

• i don't eat eggs nor chicken

• eh I don't really like eggs that much.

• I use to eat scrambled eggs.

• I love scrambled eggs.

• scrambled or in broth

• I like all but I really like omeltte, poached egg and soft - boiled fried eggs

• Boiled.

• Scrambled

• half boiled egg, eat them with butter-kaya (coconut sweet jem) toast

• I don't like eggs.

• Sunny side up ☀️

• I like them poached ☺️

• scramble eggs.