What is your favorite fast food place?

Even if you don't eat fast food or rarely do. I always liked Burger King for their burgers. Hardees for their breakfast offerings. My favorite would have to be a local chain here in North Carolina called Cook Out. They have chargrilled burgers and even quesadillas. Along with forty different kinds of milkshakes including Watermelon in the Summer and EggNog in the Holiday season. They even have banana pudding, blackberry cobbler, and strawberry shortcake milkshakes.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite is Wendy's. Their food is great quality for fast food, and even comparable to or better than that of nicer sit-down restaurants. Their stuff isn't so greasy or rich it hurts my stomach (that is a huge problem for me), and it's delicious. I would pick it over Five Guys or Red Robin any day.
    Burger King would be my second choice, but I think Wendy's trumps them all and is in a league of its own.

Most Helpful Guy

• not a particular place but doner kebab is my favourite fast food to get. or falafel in pita bread. there are lots of different little places that sell those here.

What Girls Said 21

• McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Chick-Fil-A.

• KFC, Chick-fil-A, and In-N-Out
    BUT my favorite fries is still from McDonald's... So bad but so yummy! 😋

• Portillos

• I haven't been to a fast food place in forever so I can't say

• Taco Bell

• Chick-fil-A

• Burger King is my favorite. They do have the best burgers.

• Cook Out and Chik Fil A.

• kentucky fried chicken

blackberry cobbler ♡

• Tacos de Lyon

• I don't really have a favorite fast food place. Can I just say Chinese?

• I'd say Burger King.

• I'm from the UK and I went the states this year and we don't have the same places you guys do :( but I loved Sonic, Hardee's, Jack in the Box, Arbee's etc... basically you guys now how to do fast food.

• Whataburger and McDonald's.

• I don't really go to fast food restaurants either but my fav is Burger King. I loooove their pumpkin spice milkshake😋

• Yeah Burger King

• Red rooster
    Subway

• I enjoy pretty much all fast fold but my favorites are chipotle, noodles and company, smashburger, baja fresh and potbellys.

• Chickfulla

• I shun fast food joints.

• "I always liked Burger King for their... burgers" Yeah, that makes sense

What Guys Said 11

• I like Dicos for fried chicken. I like the may they fry but I think for some reasons it is lesser and lesser in my country, so pitty

• Home

• My fridge

• I loathe McDonald's SO much...

• Mines would have to be Chipotle

• Panda: mixed veggies, double eggplant tofu.

• If I'm going to eat fast food, I get a whopper.

• Something called Exki. The only US location it has is in NYC if I recall correctly. It's mostly "healthier" food (salads, certain sandwiches, soup, etc).

• eatme. lu (if you can call that fastfood), my local kebab place and McDonald's

• fast food is gross.. i dont eat that mess

• Jack in the Box. Good specials & commercials too.
    I miss the clowns head you use to talk to in the drive-thru.