Why alcohol should be dangerous?

Why something that is actually a medicine and makes you feel less uptight and makes you don’t give a shit about things around you, and generally lifts your mood no matter what, should be dangerous if it’s consumed in large quantities?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're confusing drinking one glass of red wine and alcohol in general. The latter is not healthy but is destructive to liver, brain, and development in general. It also impedes functioning. Drinking is bad and it's also extremely addictive.

Now quitting it is difficult or almost impossible most anything that hooks so strongly onto one isn't good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it destroys brain cells and liver and dehydrates you

What Girls Said 2

• Because if you relax too much your heart stops beating and you die?

• Not only does it destroy your brain cells and can lead to liver failure, but you can become dependent on it. You can't live without it, you're hardly ever sober, and you wind up being an alcoholic

What Guys Said 2

• For starters, it destroys your liver, brain cells and makes you dependent on it.

Ha, I knew that you don't drink. You are afraid even of your own shadow.

My point? That you are just pathetic with no life. You must be really dumb to get pleasure from hearing speeches from dumb conservative politicians. Conservative don't you want to be called? That's what you are.

The reason you have these views is because nobody likes you and everyone makes fun with you. That's why people become conservative.

I have an excellent life. I don't see how you can assert that I'm shunned when you don't even know me. That's just plain stupid. I'm going to dip into your bag of tricks now.

• When your blood is saturated by alcohol its toxic