• Dairy Queen
    10% (2)9% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Jack in the Box
    0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Girl

• From the choices listed, Burger King. But my total favorite is Wendy's. I can't stand McDonald's though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear the only ones I've been to from this list are McDonalds and Carl's Jr lol, out of those 2 I actually like Carl's more but I prefer Hungry Jacks overall. It's not on the list but I think it's the Australian version of Burger King or something. Also holy shit why are American burger places so good, with all the nice burgers, unlimited refills and shit, I want that stuff here haha

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Hungry Jacks which is the Aussie version of Burger King. But i've had Burger ing before and it's pretty awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • The one I make myself LMFAO I guess Hardee's I think it's the only place I've actually tried a burger

0|2
    0|0
  • McDonald's the my typical choice, though I don't eat there too often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of these we don't get where I am. Because of that its been over 20 years since I've been to JIB or Carl's. I like flame broiled burgers so I went with DQ though I also like A&W. What isn't on here which is good is WhiteSpot. But probably the best ones of all aren't on here and are some local little mom and pop operation.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment it'd be Hardee's (Carl's Jr.)

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't see Sonic, and Whataburger on there... lol
    I chose Dairy Queen instead.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Darn, I forgot about Sonic. I tried to put more nation wide and global chains then local ones.

• None?

0|1
    0|2
  • wendy's or carl's jr.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• McDonalds but we have another called Hesburger. Dunno how wide spread it is.

0|2
    0|0
  • sadly, we only have burger king and mc donalds here :( some people said those are the worst ones in america. i think burger king and mc donalds are basically the same. different taste but i like them equally much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Carl's but I love eating at Five Guy's, Fat Burger, IN N OUT, and Weinerschnitzel they have good burgers lol too

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually go to a&w, DQ ice cream tho...

0|1
    0|0
  • Has to be Burger King

0|1
    0|0
  • Wendy's for life.

Burger King is vile. A&W is very good. We don't have Jack In The Box here (wish we did). Five Guys is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arby's. Nothing can beat the Smokehouse Brisket with curly fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely eat fast food, but when I do, I get a whopper.

0|1
    0|0
  • In N Out!

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds.

It's not like I'd have much other choice here anyway lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Burger King burgers are much better than McDonald's but McDonald's fries are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • carl's jr Damn those buns ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Arby Ftw !

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is In-n-out not on here?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I figured I'd get a larger audience with global burger chains, although I feel your concern. West coast represent.

• Arby's

0|0
    0|0