spicy pork chorizo. it's a type of seasoned sausage. how should i cook it?
- fry in a skillet29% (4)30% (8)29% (12)Vote
- deep-fry in oil36% (5)0% (0)12% (5)Vote
- boil0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- bake0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
- grill over charcoal29% (4)41% (11)37% (15)Vote
- other (please specify)6% (1)25% (7)20% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Slice the chorizo into oblique cuts. Render the fat by cooking the slices on medium low heat in a large saucepan, then remove the slices.
Add equal parts flour (about the same volume as the fat in the pan) and create a chorizo fat roux by mixing the fat and flour to form dough.
Add chicken broth or water into the pan and raise heat, adding dry pasta of choice. In a separate pan, sautee the chorizo until edges are crispy.
When the soup is thick and the pasta is al dente, add in the chorizo. Deglaze the sautee pan with an alcoholic beverage and add that to the soup. Season as needed.
Most Helpful Girl
Fry it in a skillet with a little oil. Its also good to mix with queso cheese for a dip with tortilla chips ;)1