What would you think if you came home and yout parents, significant other, siblings, best friend etc... Left this out for you?

What would you think if you came home and yout parents,significant other, siblings,best friend etc... Left this out for you?
I don't know about you but I'd be in heaven!

Most Helpful Girl

• Please tell me it'd be on my cheat day..

If it was, I'd invite my best friend over and eat like it was my last day on earth. (Little at a time, but through out the day). Mozzarella and hot wings (bbq?) would be gone first, with that ranch.

Then I'd be working it off with replacing a day or two of strength with cardio.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my... I'd be more than happy haha

What Girls Said 9

• Id think "Are we having a party?" rather confusd lol that looks to be a buffet for a party but if they just left this out (which they probs never will), id be confused and weirded out because how could i possibly eat all that? lol i could never.

• WHY ARE Y'ALL TRYING TO PUT ME IN AN EARLY GRAVE? XD

I would only take 2 pizza slices and that's it.

• Mmmm, food. 😍

• Q0Q OMYGODOMYGOD! YOU DO CARE OH MY GOD OH MAH GAWD, *waves hands in front of teary eyes like this is a fuckin proposal*

• I'd be annoyed. They know I don't like cheese.

Now... if it were actually something I like... like oatmeal raisin cookies... then yes.

• Time to get fat!

• I'd leave it, looks gross.

• What do you think?

Eat like a pig

• Too much food tho 😩 How tf am I gonna finish that all D:

What Guys Said 2