What kind of drunk are you?

• I never have and never will get drunk
    26% (11)23% (6)25% (17)Vote
  • I am a happy/careless drunk (e. g. Stumbles everywhere while trying to hug everyone at the party, blissfully unaware of how annoying they are to those who are not as drunk)
    16% (7)19% (5)17% (12)Vote
  • I am an angry/depressed drunk (e. g. Short temper, sits in a corner by themselves, doesn't talk much)
    2% (1)8% (2)4% (3)Vote
  • I don't remember what kind of drunk I am (i. e. I black out or am constantly on the verge of blacking out when I drink/ I am a lightweight)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I am the ideal drunk (e. g. Has had a lot to drink but is still somehow looks and acts sober/ Alcoholic)
    12% (5)19% (5)14% (10)Vote
  • I am a combination of several drunks
    23% (10)19% (5)22% (15)Vote
  • I am another kind of drunk
    21% (9)12% (3)18% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I've never been drunk haha.
    I drink to get buzzed, but I stop there.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pretty much me just a bit more tipsy and even more talkative.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I'm a combo.

I'm a lightweight/cheep bar date hahaha

It takes one drink and I'm buzzed. And I don't desire to get anything more than buzzed. I get happy and then I get sleepy. So it's like... I drink one drink, have a delightful conversation for an hour and then want to go take a nap.

0|1
    0|0
  • A Mix of: Giggly, Horny, Flirtatious.

I find everything to be "cute" and giggle consistently. HUGE flirt. Seriously, I will put moves on people I didn't know I had.

Then, the "fuck, he's hot" side of me comes out.

^ Great reason why I don't get drunk more than a few times a year. Outside of those times, drink limit of 2.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

"Great reason why I don't get drunk more than a few times a year. Outside of those times, drink limit of 2. "

That might be 'void' for this year. Huh.

• I'm honestly a really fun drunk... that was kind of the problem when I got to the age where I wanted to sow down on the drinking... I didn't really have any reason to stop, since I've never had nay issues with being belligerent, angry, or embarrassing when I'm completely canned... I make a really great drinking buddy!

Obviously, any drunk person is annoying when you're sober, but when I drink I do it with other people who are also drinking the same amount.. eventually I did slow it down but it was tough because my friends always want me to come out drinking. Settling into a relationship helped a lot haha I guarantee if I hadn't stated dating my boyfriend I would still be drinking too much every weekend and spending my whole Saturday cursing myself for being a dumbass and ruining my whole damn day with a hangover.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk in my entire life and not planning to ever try it. I'm not into not feeling well the next day or not remembering what I did last night.

I'm having enough fun and laugh when I'm sober (way too much, some would say), therefore I can't see what I would be getting drunk for!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a combination lol, it all depends on my mood tbh - whatever mood I'm in is usually enhanced by alcohol

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever I've gotten drunk, I've just curled up with my head on my boyfriend's or my best friend's lap and fallen asleep so I'm not too bad :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink 🙄

1|1
    0|0
  • I never tried a single sip of alcohol and never will. I'm drunk on life (^_^)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm the kind of drunk who dances sitting down to whatever music is playing. I'm sure you'll get a shaky head bob in there. I'll also probably tell you how much you mean to me a few times. I would call myself a sweet drunk. Although, I have never been drunk to the point that I can't remember or to the point that I'm physically sick. I hope I never do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a happy/giggly/hyper drunk at the beginning of the night, but more often than not descend into sad/crying drunk by the time I go home (generally earlier than others)."

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Sent before I was done- problems of doing this on the app!! My thumb slipped lmao
      Anyway, I was just gonna add that I think the sad part stems from worrying that people are gonna disapprove/get mad at me for getting drunk (which is rare haha, dunno why I worry !)

• Im a horny drunk lol and if i dont get any im an angry drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • A slutty drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a super flirty horny drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fun! Then I fall asleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Combination of several drunks.

The happy one, the horny one, and the super flirty one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've never been drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • A happy one!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my drinking nights, and I'm more flirtatious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a horny one!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the emotional tipsy touchy drunk lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A horny drunk that hits on people

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a happy one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• more outgoing. i've been told extremely funny, appropriately affectionate

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know and I don't want to know, to be honest with you. A friend of mine said he really wanted to know what I would be like drunk though. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing but y'know :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I never drink, even a cup. In fact I never eat anything unhealthy, just chocolate from time to time 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the closest to E... I loosen up a bit, I get more social but other than that I stay pretty much the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Option C - I am the grumpy AF drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally act the same, just a bit less coordinated

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lively and friendly but not extremely so. I don't start fights.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really fun but I can get in trouble when I'm drunk as well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • im like E but still very happy. im very talkative and i flirt a lot too lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I'm an alcoholic in your eyes at an average of less than half a beer a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I meant to put a "," instead of a "/" in that polling option. My bad

• None of those. I'm happy but not annoying. Everyone loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an alcoholic. I'm a "Hey BRUH give me a hug!" kind of drunk, I voted B. And I tend to stub my toe and wake up with random bruises/scratches I don't have much memory getting lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy/Ideal drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • You are only drunk if you can't lie on the floor without holding something ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am another kind of drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • The get naked kind of drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I just usually sit somewhere and zone out completely.

0|0
    0|0