Help? I need your opinions on cooking/food?

So I've been basically cooking the same foods to my husband, just on different days. How do you cook for your husband and does this happen also? Eating same food, just on different days? Like 15 different kinds of food, but all on different days. I've tried mixing things up a bit, but going to the grocery store is hard too. Cause my husband is working a lot, i dont drive manual cars and we only have one manual. Plus, im pregnant so im taking a break from work. And there is no grocery store around near i live. Also, my husband gets frustrated all the time when we go grocery shopping so i tend to just speed things up before he explode. I never took my time to what i want cause he's pretty impatient. What should i do? I've looked online for ideas, but its all the same typical dishes like lasagna, pasta, meatloaf, wings, etc. Asian and mexican food requires a lot of ingredients. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Actually as a Tex-Mex aficionado the recipes you see that have lots of ingredients aren't it. It's actually the fewer ingredients are the real deal. I'm a native Texan and lived on the border. I learned to water ski on the Rio Grande. Ingredients you'll use for virtually everything are white onion, garlic and lime. You'll use at least one of those 3 and in some cases all three for everything you do

• I would actually do a bit of research online to different cuisines around the world, you have same ingredients but you could try different things with them so they taste different - Maybe salads that would keep in fridge for a few days with different cold meats.

• sadly i dont cook
    this might help anyway good luck with the baby
    allrecipes.com/.../

• Get a deep fryer and make some tater tots and BBQ some hotdogs. It's easy and tastes really good. Mmm, Tater Tots.

• Pasta x3
    Sandwich x3
    Fried rice x3
    Burger x3
    Noodles x3
    Ramen x3
    Desert *-*

What Girls Said 0