I don't like alcohol but I like getting drunk, help?

Right now I'm drunk af before a school night (yeah I know, but fuck that shit), I don't like alcohol but the feeling of being drunk is like being high (even though I've never smoked kush before), I just love the feeling. I need help! What should I do? Not buy any alcohol any more or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same haha I guess just watch how often you're doing it... I switched to smoking pot since I've realized I'm an alcoholic and was drinking at the most inappropriate times and in large quantities... It's good you're aware of your drinking, just monitor it and watch out because it can escalate quite quickly

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to find your drink, a drink that you like the taste of and doesn't have a hard liquor taste to it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I like it too But I know I should use it sparingly.

What Guys Said 6

• Inject it straight into your bloodstream or butt chug that shit

• Put a vodka tampon in your ass bruh, i heard it works.

• I would look at alcopops if you don't like taste - They are strong but taste of fruit.

• Weed is better

• Why do you like being drunk? What is the reason you get drunk? You need to get help

• It is a high. You're an addict