What are some good vegan products that imitate non vegan foods?

Insert the comments about vegans being annoying and vegan food being shite here

Really though, looking for ssome good/nee stuff to try

3mo New not nee lol

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister eats tofu "chicken" nuggets.

Most Helpful Girl

• Field Roast Chao cheese slices are pretty good, they make awesome grilled cheese.
    Gardein is awesome, I've never tried a product of theirs and didn't like it. I love the fish sticks and the pulled pork pockets.
    Daiya Deluxe Mac and Cheese is pretty good.
    Coconut Bliss ice creams are to die for, especially their "magnum" type bars (salted caramel in chocolate).
    There are so many, but I really can't name them all off the top of my head lol.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 6

• As someone that cannot tolerate dairy I usually rely on vegan products. Tofutti makes pretty tasty stuff. But stay away from daiya products. Seriously they are nasty.

I actually just bought some daiya cream cheese and it's pretty good

The peach one is amazing

I bought a peach mango tofu dessert and it was pretty good actually, they also had an almond one that was good as well

• Almond milk is good and I hear vegan ice cream is good as well.

• Have you tried Just Mayo? I got it and my boyfriend can't even tell the difference~

Really? I'll have to try that because I bought a vegan mayo that totally grossed me out! I ate it once it's still sitting in the fridge. A tiny little container of it for like $9.00

Oh man, Just Mayo is fabulous, and definitely cheaper than that. Give it a go! In my grocery store it's with the regular mayonnaise and not vegan stuff though, just a heads up.

I hope they have it in Canada lol I've never heard of or seen it I'm sure a certain store will have it

• Tofu imitates meat well.
    If there is a chipotle near you, try the sofritas rather than chicken. They taste sooo good.

Okay I'll definitely try both :) thanks!

• Like for what exactly? I could tell you a bunch :)

Well I know quite a few meat products,
      I've heard about the ice cream and milks so I guess I'm not sure? Maybe just some unique kind of things that taste good?

No. Tempeh is like tofu but better for you snd tastier.
      Its a block of fermented soy bean. So. it has a dense, not slimy texture. Amd when you cook and season it... :")
      Id live off of if

Its less processed. Higher protein

• Apparently vegan chicken is good... No idea though. Vegans brains must hurt at first knowing you can't eat and wear certain things