Serious Craving For All Things Mint? Help!! 😳?

I have no idea why? I could just bathe in mint or spearmint right now. I have been craving it in my coffee, plain old mints, in my ice cream.. I would eat a minty meatball sub right now if I could!! 😱 WTF is going on with me!!

0|1
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly believe our taste buds can get addicted to certain foods, spices etc,..
    if you notice with Spice Jelly Beans all you taste is a Spice taste well i could eat
    a whole bag but i know I would pay afterwards really you can't taste no flavor with them except Spice,

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I found this article for you

Mint Craving Might Signal Missing Mineral

Q. I had a gastric bypass 32 months ago. Last year I started craving mint in everything: mint coffee, ice cream, cake, cookies, even mint lip balm.

It has now gotten worse. I am worried because all I want to do is sit down with a tube of mint Chapstick and eat my heart out. I have asked other bypass people if they crave non-food items. Some have said they eat lip balm for the waxiness.

I told a doctor but he laughed it off and said mint would not hurt me. Why am I craving mint? I just found out I do have a very low iron level. Could this be the problem?
      A. Your very low iron level could indeed be contributing to your craving. Iron or zinc deficiency is sometimes associated with a condition called pica. This is the medical term for craving and eating non-food substances. While mint coffee or cookies qualify as food, mint-flavored lip balm certainly does not! Wh

• Show All
    • 2mo

Thank you for Most Helpful Guy :D

• 2mo

You're Welcome ☺️

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing wrong with that, you just like mint.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Possible you're pregnant? Or could be a sign you're anemic

0|1
    0|0