Do You Like Any Kind Of Cake?

Do You Like Any Kind Of Cake Why Or Why Not? :p

1|0
20|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two favorite cakes marble and Ice cream cake, I like the marble becasue I like the taste of the chocolate and vanilla together and I like the ice cream cake because Its just plain yummy lol. :)
    The cake I dislike is red velvet because very red velvet I have ever eaten has way not moist for me and it usually taste like food coloring. :P

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love moist cakes, especially chocolate, coconut, and carrot cake, but I am on a low carb diet and haven't had any cake in the past year. Even worse, I have baked several cakes in the past year, like a triple layer dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate chips - for my girlfriend's birthday - and I didn't even taste it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

What did your girlfriend say about you not having any cake?

• 2mo

She was encouraging because she wants to see me lose some weight. I have lost 30 lbs - not losing very fast - and have 30 more pounds to lose.

What Girls Said 19

• I love cake... all kinds ds of cake...
    Because it's freaking delicious!!! Fluffy and sweet and soft... and there's so many different kinds!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Confetti cake.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do like cakes in general, if I had to pick one that I'm not really a fan of, that would be fruit cake lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate, @Red88xxx
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Any other kinds of cake?

• 2mo

I love Cheese cake too. Homemade cakes are the best. I really love all kinds.
      Thanks for your like. xx

• I don't know of a specific type of cake I don't like. Lemon is definitely one of my favorites though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure do. It's delicious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheesecake

0|1
    0|0
  • Coconut cake

0|1
    0|0
  • I only like cheese cake, carrot cake, pineapple upside down cake. 😋
    I am yet to try ice cream cake. I heard those are good. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a baker of course I do just don't eat it as much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yes, cake is amazing. Ice cream cake, cheese cake, red velvet cake, cake pops, cupcakes, fruit cake, pound cake, microwave cake, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, all of it.

Besides carrot cake, gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, I love cake :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheesecake is my favorite. I also love carrot cake and those flat cookie cakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I like the strawberry boston cream cake :) my absolute favourite.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love cake. I'm a cake fiend but then I grew up in a bakery. So yeah I love all cake!

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate Cake
    Vanilla Cake
    Cheese Cake

0|1
    0|0
  • Not!
    I dont eat any processed foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like several types of cake, my favorite of them all is black forest cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I most cakes. My favourite cakes are: oreo cake, mud cake and raspberry cheesecake

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8