What is everybody on GAG having for lunch today?

2mo me I had a sam's choice black angus burger with vidalia onion's

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Skipping lunch, for a good cause.

I ate breakfast late (around 11) and it was a chicken wrap. <- Still full from it.

It's my mom's birthday and I'm taking her out to dinner tonight.
    Which most likely means she's going to get dessert and ask "Would you help me eat this?"

It's my momma <3 If she asks, I will.

• hi, well i cook for a living and im the worst non eater possible, i have actually considered that biologically being around food and sensing the aromas literally tricks my brain that I've eaten, there must be some scientific evidence to this... its common for mums usually to say when theyve cooked they dont want to eat, its like im eating for 4 hours a day and can drink a protein yoghurt drink at work then not feel hungry all day, regarding obesity i think it should be looked into in complete reverse to dieting which makes humans crave more in fact. anyone here from the u. s whats the current view on sugar or fat causing the biggest health issues? in the uk we are just shifting from fat to sugar because apparently cutting fat out of ready made type foods all they did was up the sugar for taste.. as for me in my house its natural butter, full sugar drinks no additives and i even use beef dripping for roast potatoes. for me my human dna and whole body functions have evolved digesting these food items, it knows what to do with them when i ingest them, put in margarine or aspartame for instance which is arguably a combination of two natural chemicals we make ourselves from ingesting natural food to then help metabolise and process it. ingesting a pure form through a diet soda is an excess input in our systems it can create excess formic acid and methanol, all of which is known BUT we are told its an acceptable level. who i wonder who bothers to read my rant would in an ideal world, grow and consume organic produce from untainted soil and air and upmost animal welfare consideration for the sake of all involved, every ounce of food we consume has contamination if not biologically, environmentally or socially... can we not make a stand? xx

• I had a salad sandwhich

• I had steamed veggies with brown rice.

• Turkey sandwich

• Turkey sandwich 😋

• Barbecue and chickpeas.

• I had a burger for lunch

• Oh I don't know yet love, someone just asked me out an hour ago for lunch and I'm wondering where we're going cause I'm starving !!! Just no I'm not ordering any salads 😂😎

What Guys Said 11