What is the weirdest icing you have ever tasted on a Cake 🎂🍰?

Today we had a birthday at the clinic so the manager brought cake and it was a Cream Cheese type icing. It smelled like cream cheese and it tasted like it. Such a weird selection for the icing lol how about you guys?
What is the weirdest icing flavor you have ever had on a cake or cupcake?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and I once made a very special set of cupcakes for each other to have food fun with, with the icing for the batch she baked for me containing a helping of her "secret potion", and the icing for the batch I baked for her containing a serving of my "special sauce". They tasted weird as fuck (literally), but we still enjoyed feeding them to each other.
    Don't have a clue what the flavor of mine was like (she said something about squid ink and salted caramel) but I know that hers was kind of like that under-ripe strawberries. With a metallic undertaste, kind of like rosemary. So, yeah- it may have been the weirdest icing flavor I've ever had, but I wouldn't mind trying it again...

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cream cheese icing!
    The oddest icing I've ever heard of (but didn't dare to taste) though would have to be this funky stuff we used on our cakes in baking class my senior year of high school. They were only for decorating, and it was recommended that we not eat them afterwards because the icing had been used to practice on cardboard cutouts and then scraped back off and reused. Who knows how many hands had touched it. It was disgusting, and it smelled terrible. It was buttercream, and it was pretty old.

What Guys Said 3

• I never liked almond icing on Christmas cake - For those who have never seen it is the yellow bit
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ab6f95690a.jpg

• My cousin's cake that she made. They said it was delicious and tasted like vanilla. But I guess they can't differentiate the taste of vanilla and flour tortillas. I spit it out the minute i took a bite. They were appalled but hey, honesty's better than lying

• I LOVE cream cheese frosting. That's the only frosting I like. I don't eat regular cake, just red velvet with cream cheese frosting lmao

What Girls Said 5

• I had creamsicle icing once, it was good though.

• Hmm, I've had cream cheese icing before. It was fine. I'm not sure if I've had anything weird, though.

• It's not a flavor but it's a texture. Whipped cream icing is a million times better than regular icing. Regular icing is just blegh.

• Me too, the weirdest one I tasted was a cream cheese type. It doesn't have that delicious sweet flavor like the other icings.

• Salty cheese toping or maple syrup frosting