What are your thoughts on Turkey?

What are your thoughts on Turkey?
I personally think its a great meat and yummy for holiday dinners. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• 0|2
  • I think turkeys are fucking retarded they stand inthe god damn road gobbling and dont move they deserve to be ate

• Lol that's the best question about Turkey

• It's alright, but it seems a bit weird to me because I'm more into chicken.

• can't wait till Christmas turkey dinner

• I don't like it as much as chicken and seafood. I will only eat ground turkey, which is pretty good, better than regular turkey.

• Like that, it's alright

• Love eating it!!!

• Turkey subs all the way

• A place in the list to visit

• I'm not crazy about it unless it's for sandwiches.

• I'm vegetarian..

What Guys Said 10

• I love turkey. And the stuffing, potatoes, carrots, peas, beans, parsnips, yams, corn, cherries, macaroni salad, potatoe salad, spinach salad, garden salad, fresh buns, wine, applejuice and orange juice that you get with it!

• It's good, to bad it only gets LUV around Thanksgiving ;-P

• I only have at Christmas but it is nice

• Man will you stahp asking people about your Turkey? Now Steakoslavia is where it's at.

• tastes like a big dry chicken to me. but the secret is to cook it low and slow... meat falls off the bone. turkey isn't just for holidays. its just expensive compared to chicken.

• There's a reason why my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

• 0|2

Disgusting

Did I say anything like that? Lmao, I am not saying Turkiye is the best country and I never said it but yeah today we are much much much better than most of countries on earth. We have 8th strongest millitary all around the world, our economy is 15th and we are better than most of EU countries. We have a great and proudful history, and brave ancestors who didn't let anyone make us slaves. And we have people who are nationalist and don't let kurds take East side of Turkiye for years even if they do terrorist actions.

We are the first nation on earth who led women become candicates in elections, even "democracy countries" like France, Greece gave that rights to their women years later.

Nevermind that I started this question as a joke referring to the food

• @jan1ssary_ ... Look at these nerds disrespectin'

dubsism.files.wordpress.com/.../nelson-muntz.gif

• A country that has its unique treats like any other country

• eh, I'm not a huge fan of it