21st birthday, no clue what to order. Anyone have suggestions?

I'm almost totally clueless about drinks. Can you guys tell me what your favorite drinks are and a description of it?

Also, I know my profile says 22 but it's wrong ­čść

Most Helpful Guy

• Margarita! Tequila, triple sec and lime juice with crushed ice, in a salt-rimmed glass. Tastes like salty lime.

Caesar! Clamato, vodka, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt. This is a Canadian drink, it's a variant of the Bloody Mary which has tomato juice instead of clamato. Tastes like spicy tomato juice.

Long Island Iced Tea! Rum, tequila, vodka, gin and triple sec, mixed with sweet and sour and Coca-Cola. Tastes like Coke. A real 'gateway drink', gets girls of all ages smashed.

Rum and Coke! What I just said. If you've ever been to the Caribbean, this is what all Coke tastes like anyway - Coke with a cane sugar edge. Add a dash of lime juice and use dark rum and you have a Cubata (one of my favourites)

Moscow Mule. Ginger ale and vodka. Tastes like ginger ale.

Pina Colada! Rum, pineapple and coconut cream. Tastes like pineapple and coconut.

Mai Tai! Rum, Curacao, pineapple and orange. Grenadine and lime juice. Tastes like a nice fruity punch. Beware, moreish!

OR! Just do what Karen here is, and save yourself all the trouble of buying these ingredients and measuring them.

33.media.tumblr.com/...lvln5mf9TO1r31apmo1_500.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like beer for it just tastes horrible to me.

Green apple ale and a lot of other mixed drinks.

I do really want to try Mead one day because my boyfriend said it tastes really good.

Nm you mean ordering a drink, what I find to taste good is:

Sex on the Beach
      Malibu Hurricane
      Bahama Mama (Frozen)
      Sunset Passion Colada
      Strawberry Daiquiri
      Red Passion Colada
      Pina Colada
      blue margarita

That looks fantastic. Though I almost feel like it would be a shame to drink it while not on a beach.

Screw being on a beach because it tastes too good to wait that long. XD

What Guys Said 20

• Buy a big bottle of J├Ągermeister

www.lcbo.com/.../cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

A big bottle of vodka

www.hangoverprices.com/.../vodka-bottles.jpg

Cans of RedBull to mix with the voda, a big bottle of Captain Morgan rum

ultimaterumguide.com/.../...iginal-Spiced-Gold.jpg

and coke to go with it, and maybe some Malibu for the girls

www.maliburumdrinks.com/.../MALIBU-ORIGINAL.jpg

Its essentially rum with coconut liquor and pineapple juice. You can drink it by itself.

That sounds expensive. I was thinking like one drink to try at the bar tonight.

ahh you should drink Malibu. That stuff is the shit. Just bring a bottle with you wherever you go and drink it outside the bar. You'll save a shit ton of money too👍🏼

@Puppylove94 hahah true. Asker, bonus points if you put the Malibu in a brow paper bag

www.colourbox.com/.../...inst-white-background.jpg

• Ladies typically go to Margaritas (with salsa and chips) or Cosmopolitans, as far back as I remember. Alternate a cocktail with a water, so you don't get dehydrated and totally hung over!
    Long Island Iced Tea sounds good, but it FCKS YOU UP!!! Stay away from mixing drinks!!
    My dad said, "Ride one horse, all night, and don't switch, mid-river!" Don't mix alcohol types!! If you start with vodka, stay with vodka!! Don't start drinking tequila later, or whiskey!!
    Nobody listens, and they do, anyway!!
    When you are feeling horrible, the next morning, try the Oriental Ramen noodle soup (it has ginger, and A LOT OF SALT), just half the noodles because it is the salty broth, and ginger, that gets you back to normal!! Then, after you lose the urge to puke, maybe 10am, or so, two McDonald's cheeseburgers, and by noon, you are back to normal!!
    Then, reconsider, and gain the wisdom from the pain!!

• Happy birthday. I hope you have fun. Try a jager bomb as a drink. Or even a margarita.
    🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
    🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

• Important questions: are you an experienced drinker and just how tore up from the floor up are you trying to get?🍻

Not experienced, just want to order one thing to try it.

Thanks! Good advice. I'll stay away from the Long Island iced tea for a little while 😆

Yeah, definitely work your way up to those, haha😁

• 1|0
  • Rum and Coke is good, or just a beer. Coolers- Bacardi and Smirnoff make some good ones- go down pretty easy.
    I like scotch, but that's not an amateur drink.

• Cranberry with vodka!

• Try a glass of chardonnay. [shrug]
    It's about enjoying a social hour/time, not about getting plastered. This is why the minimum age is 21. :)

Some would say you need to get plastered just once whilst you are young so you know your limits when it matters

Haha for the best!!
      But trust me, sometimes it can just hit you so take it slow

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congrats on becoming a legal adult!
      Bartenders and barmaids can offer good suggestions too. Consider something based around something you like. Do you like a certain kind of beverage? Coke, fruit drinks, etc. There is likely a cocktail made with that beverage.
      My favorite is a martini. It's pretty much a vodka slushy, with a queen olive, and a splash of vermouth. The vodka comes out of the freezer so it's well below freezing - frosts the outside of the glass. Only one though, it's like an alcohol injection - INSTANT buzz. :)
      And super bitter and strong. High quality vodka is key, like Three Olives, Stoly, Grey Goose, etc. (wife is polish, so there's ALWAYS vodka in the freezer!)

• to order where? having a party?

Going out with my friend later so I can try something for the heck of it! Definitely not getting drunk.

• go for a fruity drink like a Pina colda or a Cosmopolitan. I've only had Mikes Hard Lemonade

• Vodka and Sprite

• Water is prey nice.
    Maybe a little lemonade if ya feeling dangerous.

• burbon and coke = burbon+coke sometimes ice. or beer no not that low alcohol light crap. actual beer because im an adult. and if i must white wine.

• Maybe try an alcopop or a cocktail for taste

• 4 sljivovica, and what others will drink.

by the way if you're drinking for the first time dont go with sweet hard liquor (flavoured votka, etc) or redbull vodka. You will not know the limit. Rather go with beers (though I've heard that us beers are mild), or wine...

• I never drank all 48 years of my life so wouldn't know what to say.

• coke and rum yo get that henny it tastes good af but its abit expensive

• strawberry daiquiris go down well with the girls. otherwise margaritas or pina coladas

• Birthday sex

• beer

What Girls Said 8

• what kind of drinks do you like? Stronger? sweeter?

• Something fruity and girly. :P

• Order a Cosmo that's pretty girly and cute

• Yeah try a raspberry vodka for starters lol I remember my 21st and this prevented me from a terrible hangover.

• Malibu is a good choice for your first time out drinking
    If you like that kind of thing!

• A barrel of wine

• Gin fiz, sidecar, or a classic Margarita.

• Moscow Mule. It's simple, not full of fake ingredients and tasty.