How do I eat when every food makes me nauseous?

When I was younger I literally could eat anything. When I was around 14 I didn't eat at school anymore, cause I didn't have atime to make lunch. When I got home I ate a bunch and it was all good.

Now I don't have school, just work. I go to sleep around 5 am and wake up around 2 pm. I chose this sleepschedule cause I enjoy the night and I don't enjoy the afternoon. However, sometimes I wake up in the morning from hunger. So much hunger I feel sick and sweaty and nauseous. But I go to sleep again when it's over and when I do wake up I am still hungry.

I go downstairs, search the whole house for food, but with everything I see, I think: ahh, that is gonna make me nauseous, I can't even think about taking one bite and having to swallow it.

Possible reasons:
- When I was younger my dad forced me to eat food I didn't like or eat my plate when I was way full.
- Sleepschedule
- I started taking the pill at age 15 (but I haven't noticed a direct link)
- Had the same food too often (I don't like tosti's anymore cause at one point it was all I could eat)
- Too spoiled. My mother lets me decide what and when to eat, cause I stopped liking foods.
- My mindset. This is the main problem, cause I think I can't eat and therefore I can't eat.

Solutions please? It makes me real sad and frustrated to not be able to eat.

Note: I smoke weed daily, after a joint I do feel hunger, but I still don't have the need to eat and I still feel nauseous. Honestly I can only still eat candy and stuff without feeling like it's gonna make me nauseous. But really only after like 8 pm

Most Helpful Guy

• How the hell are you still alive? Eat fruit.

Too many potential reasons. Chronic indigestion? Look for a doctor.

I do eat fruit, I like fruit. But when I eat too much I don't like it anymore. And fruit is expensive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have phases in which I can't eat for days and I work my way back into a normal meal pattern. Its a bitch ik. Try to start out w light starches like toast/butter and crackers. After your stomach is done tossing that around as we both know its very uncomfortable and a bit nauseating also. The next day you should be able to eat soups or salad/fries usually helps me. GL!!

What Guys Said 3

• i think need to talk to a physician and possibly some sort of psychologist

• I would check with a doctor just to be on safe side - On the sleep schedule align your eating schedule breakfast 2.30pm lunch 8pm dinner 1 am, that might help - I might give weed a break and eat healthy for a couple of weeks.

• No idea weed girl

What Girls Said 3

• Get off the weed and candy, get a job and establish better sleep habits. In other words, grow up. You may find hunger for a normal diet fall into place.

• consult your doctor

• Maybe so you just eat fruit and veggies that you can handle. Make smoothies you should see if you have a gluten issue.