Why people eat a lot for dinner?

One of the things I never understood. Personally I feel like I will explode, when people say I ate a whole pizza for a dinner for example.

Maybe it might be just me, because I'm the type of person who eats the whole pizza (or the big meal in general) for breakfast and almost nothing during the rest of the day.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your Tummy can Hold all of this Yummy, it could Explain this Gain. Your Main Meal for the Day.
    I eat Tid bits here, dear, During the week. On Weekends I Cheat with Treats and other Sweets as a Small girl.
    If one Huge meal of your Day is the Way you Go about it, it's fine. Some people Eat Three meals a day, and Make Dinner the Main Drain at Nite in which it is their big Delight. Others who are Big in Size, will Eat more Large in Portion and in Between as Well, I can tell.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Cause they know they're gonna sit on their ass for the rest of the night. It's the perfect time to be uncomfortably full.

This actually makes me feel like wanting to vomit. I cannot slip with full stomach.

Yeah I think it's gross too. I hate being super full.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's the people who don't eat breakfast or lunch

• Because they're hungry.
    Wow such a new concept lmao

• in fact the most important meal is breakfast. we must eat healthy and much at that time. but we have breakfats in hurry. and we are busy with something all day, have no time to eat and we are starving. i eat so much that explode evening :) its very wrong manner

So I do it correctly that my bigger meal is the breakfast?

Absolutely yes. You are doing right :)

• I don't really have breakfast as it makes me feel sick and i don't always have lunch so I'll usually have a big filling dinner :)

• Most people have the most time to eat then...

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I don't eat anything the entire day. I know its bad but I have no time, so when I come home I am always starving.

• I tend to eat a lot for dinner but not much else during the day

• I don't eat a lot during the day.