Are you a slow-eater or a fast-eater?

Slow-eater. I usually need 30-45 minutes to finish my meal. It makes you feel fuller less, that way, and you enjoy it more.

• Slow-eater
  • Fast-eater

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• slow eater. eating fast makes me get full too fast plus i just don't get to enjoy my meal as much

What Girls Said 12

• I wish I was a slow eater. I'm just always rushing somewhere... and need to slow things down.

Aha. Now I see why you say I don't live an "adult life". Because I don't rush somewhere.

Yes I'm the guy from the MyTake "Why I don't want to be a kid again".

Well I upvoted you in order to not make you think I downvoted you, since it seems like someone is downvoting anyone.

Nah, not about rushing at all... it's about the burden of earning money to be able to survive in the world + the stress that comes with it.

• I eat way too fast. I need to slow down.

• I do everything fast and my friend is the opposite, it drives me crazy. I have no patience for slow people

• fast eater- If i were slow I'd be starving.

• Depends on the meal. Mort of the time I don't have vary much time to eat so I eat fast, but if I have time I sometimes eat slow.

• I am fast-eater, and usually when I eat, I look like a chipmunk, because my mouth is small. 😅😂

• Depends on how hungry i am.

• I shift... currently I am rather slow.

• I am a fast eater. Usually, it takes me from 10 to 15 minutes, I think.

• Fast-eater

• Depends on a meal.

• So, so slow.

What Guys Said 10

• I am an incredibly fast eater

• Depends on how much time I have, who I'm eating with, and what I'm eating, I could be the world's quickest eater or the slowest.

• Depends, meals it's medium.
    But when it's about desserts i go really slow, like 1cm of dessert on the spoon each time.

• Fairly fast, but not too much so. I used to work with a guy who, when we had lunch, would be done as I was on my third forkful. Of course, he weighed 325 lbs.

• im a fast eater. my family told me lots of times to eat slowly, they say that do you think the food is gonna run away thats why your eating so fast, lmao

• I'm slow why? Becuase i like to enjoy my food not gobble it all down fast to the point where i could'nt even enjoy it.

• definitely a fast eater

• it never takes me more than 10 minuets to finish. A gift and a curse.

• It's always one extreme or the other but not always the same one.

• Fast, can't waste time eating... especially at work.