Can you ask for fire sauce at Taco Bell even though you're not buying anything?

I love their fire sauces, but I feel kind of weird asking for it since I don't plan to order anything from there. I do occasionally eat there. I even tried to look for their sauce bottles in Walmart and Target, but they didn't have any.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can try. it will be up to the person at the register. your best bet would be to ask a person ordering something to ask for the sauce

but you can get in stores like Target and Walmart. If the local ones to you don't have it you can also order it online
    https://www.google.com/#q=taco+bell+fire+sauce

What Guys Said 6

• Buy something and, if at a drive-thru, ask for extra Fire sauce. That's what I do. Yesterday, I went inside and just grabbed a fistful of them. I also discovered their "hotter than Fire" Diablo sauce. It really isn't hotter than Fire by much, but it tastes smokier. I tried it out and, after two packets, but them all back and grabbed more Fire sauce. Fire = Good!

• Wait, you actually like something that is consider food at taco bell?

• My Walmart has jt I just looked online. I suggest you look again. Or better yet why don't you try and make it yourself? That way you'd know what's in it.

• I doubt they'd give it to you. If you want the sauce so badly get something on the dollar menu and ask for extra sauce

• I think you can walk in and get it near the drinks. at least at my Taco bell

• Lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I was about to say, pretty sure you can buy their fire sauce in stores now. You just need to keep searching, haha. I have a bottle at my house. #noshame