Does anyone else eat healthy even though they hate it?

I do anyway, I hate every single gram of shit like almonds, kale, peppers and honestly chicken breast tastes shit, don't get me started on porridge.

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't eat a completely healthy diet, as I incorporate some unhealthy things as well, but I actually prefer to eat lighter foods because they are easier on my stomach. I cannot have too much greasy or very rich foods. I don't drink very much soda and don't really care to, either. One thing I love and absolutely have to have is fruit snacks though, which aren't healthy at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love eating healthy. I fuck better. I have better skin. I have more energy.. the list goes on. My healthy food taste good by the way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes eating healthy can be boring. I mostly eat healthy, but i treat myself to a non healthy meal at times. Gotta live life on the edge 😈😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I have a cheat meal every 2 weeks and I always look forward to that day can't wait shame it feels to take so long but hey gotta stay lean.

• 2mo

Yeah , I like to maintain my weight , and stay in shape, but I need cheat meals to look forward to 😈

• It just makes me appreciate cheat days :)

But like, there's plenty of tasty healthy foods. Maybe you just need to experiment more?

I don't like kale either...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I enjoy food, it brings happiness to my life. Therefore I workout so that I can eat more of what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy eating healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mhm. being vegetarian I have to pay very close attention to my Iron, protien and Omega-3 intake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating healthy doesn't have to be all bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You'll probably live 100 years, though I can't imagine why you'd want to!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

food isn't important to me I simply eat the healthiest thing I have wolf it down then move on and focus on my life it doesn't affect my mood.

• 2mo

Some people live to eat; some eat to live. I live to eat, so I'll settle for a shorter life!

• I actually enjoy healthy stuff more than junk food.

0|0
    0|0
  • man my mom cooks shitty food and i hate it. i much rather eat what you eat man.

0|0
    0|0