What's your favorite drink to order from the bar?

looking for some new stuff to try. What do you guy like?

0|0
9|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Jameson usually

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually only get Pepsi with no ice. I don't drink when I'm out. The last thing I need is a drunk driving charge and since I go out alone I don't have a designated driver. If I do by chance happen to go out with friends I'm usually elected the designated driver.

I've also been the designated drunk too. If the place is being watched by the pigs I'll stagger out to my car, drop the keys several times and bend at the waist to pick them up and show the pigs my ass. While they're watching me and as soon as I open the door the swoop in on me like buzzards for the kill my drunk friends are escaping. After the field sobriety test and the breathalizer and I have a zero blood alcohol content they ask me what's going on. I tell them I'm the designated drunk. That really pisses them off!

When I'm home for beer I like Thirsty Dog's "Old Leghumper (a dark porter)" or "Siberian Night (a Russian Imperial stout)", just about any wine, preferably my own private stock usually a few years old, Wild Turkey on ice, Jack Daniels on ice, Makers Mark on ice, Hooch fresh out of the still or I'll make a slush out of some of my 190 proof Hooch and brandy with ice in the blender till it's like a slushie.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 27

• I usually get a pint of Guinness (or a Carbomb if I'm trying to get banged up in a hurry, haha), or I'll get a Jameson (Irish Whiskey) & ginger ale.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Jack and Diet Coke

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy an Old Fashioned every now and again. Usually a double of Jameson, neat. Jameson and Coke. Hard cider with a shot of fireball.

0|1
    0|0
  • Caramel Vodka has always been my favourite.

Sometimes, if I wanted to get hammered quick, I'd just order stroh rum.

0|0
    0|0
  • whiskey cola
    sprite + sour apple

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a NICE Bourbon straight or Vodka water and if the bartender seems competent then maybe and Old Fashioned'.

For the most part i'll do an IPA with a shoot of Jameson. Jameson has this new Black Cask whiskey. Really nice and smooth, i highly recommend it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just go for sparkling wine , champagne if available , it acts on quick and goes away quick.
    Maybe apple cider , maybe some Saison , something carbonated and fruity is my jam.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just plain old draught beer

0|1
    0|0
  • Whiskey and coke, it's usually cheap enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I used to drink, my favorite was the kilt lifter, my second favorite bloody Mary because I like spicy stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Old Fashioned is a good one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lime vodka and sour. It looks toxic but it's really tasty. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka tonic, with lime.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't usually drink, but if I am, we ordering shots of fireball and jack

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to order Sex from the bar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cranberry & vodka, Henny & vodka, Henny on the rocks, or craft beer draught.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my mood. Some I like are White Russian, Capriojka or Martini.

0|1
    0|0
  • "glass of milk please"

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiced rum and coke

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer, preferably German beer like Becks.

0|0
    0|0
  • some nice strong Belgian beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bloody Mary as an aperitif just wine or beer otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water

0|0
    0|0
  • whiskey cola or martini

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey straight, blue Hawaiian, Colorado bulldog

0|0
    0|0
  • At a bar? Depends if they have a great bartender.

If not, just beer or wine typically.

If they're more serious about cocktails, a well made Sazerac, old fashioned or sour.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I usually get Schmirnoff ice or Hooch if they have it. I usually order Captain Morgan's original or spiced rum for my partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Where are you going to find a bar that serves Hooch? It flows like water here at home. But I've never seen a bar willing to lose their license over serving Hooch.

• 2mo

@SvetlanaSavachenko There's a few local pubs around here that serve it (most places I've been don't though, which is when Schmirnoff ice comes in handy) I guess because there's a lot of students in this area so they make a killing off of selling alco pops and anything that doesn't actually taste like alcohol? :P

• 2mo

There's still a few speak easy-es left in Cleveland that serve it but they don't have a liquor license. They wish I'd cook a lot more than I do because I use my step dad's recipie and he could move 100,000 gallons a year in Cleveland alone. I gift them some once in awhile.

• Malibu and ginger ale.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zombies!!! And gremlins, long islands, sex on the beach, mai tai, White Russian, mojito, Bellini, sea breeze, cosmopolitan, daiquiri, whisky sour, manhatten, old fashioned... I love cocktails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strawberry Daiquiri, Sex on the Beach, PiƱa Colada, the more delicious, fruity and colorful it is, the better :))))

0|0
    0|0
  • Belgian beer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Negroni usually. Although, in the summer, it's hard to beat Aperol Spritz or Spritz Hugo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long island/margaritas

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink whiskey, neat or with club sofa and lime. Sometimes a Jameson & ginger ale.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Jameson and ginger ale, I'll have to try that

• 2mo

Haha! Avoid the club sofa - just saw that! Lol