Am I a lightweight?

So I'm a 21 year old female. I am 5'1 and 118lbs. I have discovered that I get pretty tipsy after two light beers. Does this mean I'm a lightweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup wow you last through 2 beers. I'm 57 116 and I get tipsy from just 1.
    Were both light wieghts but that is a good thing. It takes less money to get drunk. :)
    Though I hate drinking. It messes me up pretty bad for a day or two after so I'm usually the driver who gets to laugh and manage every one's drunk ass

Most Helpful Girl

• Shorter and skinnier people tend to get drunk quicker in general. :T

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, and that's a good thing. Ten years ago I was all proud that I could drink a fifth of 90 proof, walk a line like I was stone cold sober then carry my girl into the bedroom and screw till the sun came up.

Now I'm like, "Oh, for shit sake! Where'd the other bottle of rum go?" And of course it's gone. It's always freaking gone.

• Its hard to say. Have you eaten enough food before you drink these two lite beers? Even i turn into a light weight if i haven't drank in awhile on an empty stomach. Then again you're tiny so that might be your threshold.

• You are only starting to drink - You will probably get better at it

• Yes.

• Not much alcohol will get you drunk because of your body weight.

• a lot of that is age and size. the smaller you are the less you can handle

• Yup but oh well.

• Why bother with light beer?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm same age as you -- 21 years old; 5'4'' and weigh 136 lbs. I think you're healthy weight.

• yes lol

• I believe so