Why don't they sell cooked sushi at this Mexican restaurant?

Ok so I am preparing to throw and election party for Donald Trump because he is my idol, and I walked into this Mexican restaurant, I asked them why don't they cook the sushi at the Mexican restaurants. They spoke some weird form of Spanish and they gave me chopsticks

2mo *An election

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I sense the asker is attempting to insinuate Trumps supporters are morons. If that's not the case, my deepest condolences to her parents.

What Guys Said 8

• There's a couple of different directions this joke could have been intended to go, but you definitely botched it. Take more time to write out your jokes and remember this rule of thumb, you want to OVERTELL the joke in writing, you know, over-explain every step, and then once you have it all written down, that's when you start taking away all the non-essential elements. But you still want to go to all the extra work of writing it all down, even though the full joke that you end up using might only be 10% of what you wrote out for it.

• A typical uneducated Trump supporter :)

• i get that you are trying to be funny
    i just dont get whats funny

• You know you're at a white part of town when the local Chinese restaurant has pizza on the menu.

• Obvious troll is obvious.

• It's that trump girl troll

• What the hell?

• Trolls at its finest

What Girls Said 3