What do y'all like on your pizza?

Updates:
1mo Forgot to say what I like lol. My toppings could range from jalepenos, pepperoni, chicken, anchovies, black/green olives, mushrooms to Italian sausage. And sometimes when I get something from pizza hut I like to make an Alfredo pizza with chicken and use Alfredo sauce instead of tomato.

1|0
23|33

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually like sausage (and pepperoni sometimes). Every once in a while, I might like some Canadian Bacon on there, too. I'd also consider just a plain cheese pizza with nothing else. Some pizza you don't really need any toppings, to be honest. Especially if there's some sort of Parmesan cheese or garlic or some sort of seasoning... Just thinking of it now makes me want to go get one.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything you said in your update! I love toppings on a pizza! ♥ ♥ mmmmmm haven't had pizza in a long time.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Girl not to many people like all of that lol good taste

What Guys Said 32

• Mozzarella. I don't see a need for any other cheese.
    Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, chicken, onion, green pepper, red pepper, tomato, spinach, black olives.
    Tomato sauce, olive oil and garlic, ranch, pesto

Just keep anchovies off my pizza, keep mushrooms off, keep bleu cheese and feta cheese and even cheddar off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually sausage and pepperoni. There's one pizza place in Kansas City that has a deal called the "prime cut". It's basically a meat-lovers. Bacon, sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon... deliciousness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meat and onions!

3|0
    0|0
  • Sausage and black olives

1|0
    0|1
  • Meat. All meat is good.

1|1
    0|1
  • More pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have pizza that often but when I do I like to go Pizza Hut for a selection of slices.

1|0
    0|0
  • peperoni!

1|1
    0|1
  • Pepperoni, Ham, jalapeños and extra cheese. Occasionally I will make one with ranch sauce, 2 kinds of cheeses and bacon bits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog hair and crayon chips.

2|0
    1|1
  • Chicken or beef supreme with alftedo sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a thin crust, the usual spicy tomato sauce & mozzarella with a generous portion of pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms & green olives.

1|0
    0|0
  • spicy sausage or ham

1|0
    0|0
  • cheese, chicken, olives, capsicum, mushrooms.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

you know its very unfair of you to ask this question because i was about to go to sleep. and after seeing this question all i can think about is pizza, dont know how i'll be able to sleep.
      Damn you op :(

• Show All
    • 1mo

😂 my apologize pizza is good for the soul

• 1mo

i totally agree with you there. Pizza is awesome for the soul :D

• BBQ chicken, jalapenos, green peppers and onions

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends. If it's truly good pizza, you don't need any toppings. Otherwise minimal is better. Sausage peppers and onions always works, as long as the peppers and onions are sliced thin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepperoni and sometimes sausage.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pizza margherita with some garlic. And I mean the Italian thing, not whatever you get in the US.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I wish I could taste an authentic one

• 1mo

It's a shame that they're not prevalent in the US. Here in Europe most pizza places sell something closer to the "authentic" ones. I've had pizza at a Domino's before and it just didn't taste very good, tbh.

• 1mo

Yea dominos is the worst pizza place in my opinion. And I know the pizza is good there, my goal one day is to travel the world to taste good food.

• sausage

1|1
    0|1
  • unfortunately, i can't eat pizza but if i could, id put olives on it

1|0
    0|0
  • All the normal things. I just don't like anchovies, pineapple or ham.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms... I am weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Nothing weird ab mushrooms they're good to me, but a lot of people don't like em for some reason

• Pepperoni mushrooms onions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese and pepperoni.

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian Sausage

1|0
    0|1
  • Kebab > pizza.. I don't like that shi'

1|1
    0|0
  • Toppings

0|0
    0|0
  • tempeh, tofu. cinnamon, nut butters, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sweet potato slices.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• I like to make my own pizzas on the grill outside. My last one was my favorite experiment. it was lobster, bacon and corn with gruyere and mozzarella. fresh basil at the end. So yummy!
    If we are getting it delivered or out we like meatball and grilled onion or chicken and spinach, or just a margherita pizza

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit of Meat (Bacon, Pepperoni and Sausage) and to Add to the Top... Mushroom Topping.
    Good luck and Great question, @deraz24xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like Jalapeños on mine. Also pineapple depending on the overall flavour and I usually add Tabasco.

1|1
    0|0
  • woah it's a been 3 months since I last ate pizza I don't remember haha I just like my Mom's homemade pizza, she puts olives , peper, chiken or Tuna or Pepperoni, yummy cheese and yummy tomato sauce, mushrooms

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So long lol I've never had tuna on a pizza anchovies yea

• I usually order supreme, but I like all sorts of unique pizzas. I like a lot of vegetables on mine, and I LOVE mushrooms and olive oil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hummm, this question is making me hungry Lol

I like meat, seafood, black olives, pineapple, ham. But not all on the same pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ham, pepperoni, bacon, red peppers, pinapple, and hot sauce. I still can't believe Domino's stopped selling the fiery Hawaiian pizza. It was so good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tomatoes, onions, spinach, and mushrooms.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese or Bacon

If its a Chicago style deep dish i like spinach or broccoli.

I'm boring with pizza toppings

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Chicago style is so good. I've only had it in Florida

• I don't remember answering this... I love everthing on my pizza consisting of red onion, green peppers, mushrooms, italian sausage, tomatoes, few olives, cheese, banana peppers etc

1|0
    0|0
  • supreme pizza. love it

1|0
    0|0
  • NOT pineapples.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sausage and spinach

1|0
    0|0
  • Extra cheese, bacon, sausages, and mushrooms

1|1
    0|0
  • Cheese

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything because any pizza is great

1|0
    0|0
  • steak
    italian sausage
    pepperoni
    salami
    jalepenos
    mushrooms
    olives
    gorgonzola
    mozzarela

1|0
    0|1
  • mushrooms, pepperoni, and bell pepper or Hawaiian pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain, chicken, or macaroni

1|0
    0|0
  • Artichokes, black olives, basil, pepper and some kind of meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Onions and some kind of meat.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

@yujgyujuy
      Why would we talk about tights?

• Banana + curry pizzas are my favorite! <3

1|0
    0|1