Do you like Pumpkin Spice scents/flavors?

Explain what kind of pumpkin spice item because I need more pumpkin spice in my life.

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooooo. Do I need to write a letter to Pres. Obama or something to make this mad pumpkin spice craze go away?

lol I hate pumpkin spice ☺️
    But it will never go away, and I will have to live with that πŸ˜‘

On that note, bath and body works has a whole bunch of new scents that are all pumpkin related, a few were good, but most smelled like butt.

It's all good 😊 #pumpkinspice4life #amiright

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they're pretty nice, I happen to find that the fragrance on girls is pretty attractive, it's usually the first thing I notice when I'm up close with someone.
    But you want more pumpkin spice items in your life? There's only ONE answer.
    Pumpkin. Spiced. Condoms.
    That's ALL you really want and need I can tell haha, girls love it lol
    www.snopes.com/photos/risque/graphics/psc.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Omg I didn't know about that. Yikes. I'd be attracted to Pumpkin Spice fragrances as well.

What Girls Said 11

• Pumpkin muffins are pure heaven. I ate one in a pile of leaves at sunset today. Beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I have a pumpkin spice candle at my place, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have pumpkin latte scented wax melts for my wax burner that my daughter picked out. Smells hella good but she also picked out pumpkin cupcake scented wax melts and they like complete shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sure do love rubbing pumpkin spice all over my body to entice guys

1|1
    0|0
  • pumpkin spice latte - starbucks
    wow I'm an Asian white girl stereotype

okay

but i never drank it before -- heard they're really sugary and full of calories

0|1
    0|0
  • No. All my friends like it. I find it gross

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do! My local Wal-Mart started carrying Sunbelt pumpkin spice granola bars and they are very good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes this is my favorite time of year haha. I like the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks and I have a pumpkin spice candle oh and pumpkin spice cake donuts from Krispy Kreme. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • No! Im sick of pumpkin spice and Im a white girl!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not really.

I do, however, like these candles my girlfriend picked up, not sure where she got them. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is the scent, and it's pretty fantastic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a basic white girl so I have no preference

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss
    Even though it's admittedly overdone

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm a heterosexual.

0|0
    0|0