I got a bartending job and I'm nervous as fuck?

So i passed my interview and the woman who is my boss loves me! The problem is I feel like i forgot everything I learned in class! what can i do to ease my nerves

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get there and start doing it I'm sure you'll be fine. You're new so even if you mess up a bit in the beginning I'm sure they'll understand and have all been there. You'll also probably be working with someone at first so they'll help you until you catch on and can do it yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Barkeep I'll have 3 fingers of Red Eye! LOL
    Relax you'll do just fine. Most bars have a Pink Elephant book if you have to look up how to make a drink. By the way if a guy comes up to the bar and asks you for a Blowjob, that is a drink, so is Sex On The Beach. LOL

lmfao thanks Deadpool, now I know what a Blowjob drink is---actually looks sorta nice tbh.

What Guys Said 8

• You'll learn on the job. Don't worry, even the strictest of jobs take into account that there's always still a learning curve to be conquered.

• You get the hang of it. I worked as a barback at a chain of benihanana called RA sushi and had to memorize all of their custom drinks which is a large list. The bartender there helped me out every step of the way. It's a given that you'll fuck up at first.

• Take some time to sit silently and try to remember what you learned in class. There's no way you forgot everything, so focus on what you remember - many times that leads you to recall things you've forgotten

• "what can i do to ease my nerves?"

Have a few drinks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Just try and relax - She will realise you will be nervous starting off

• Take three deep breaths and relax. You'll do fine.

• Take things easy and let your muscle memory take over, you'll be fine and most of all enjoy it

• it's like riding a bike you never forget if you need some drink ideas inbox me

What Girls Said 1

• practice practice practice, have some friends over and practice giving them some drinks. Also just keep thinking that it is ok to make mistakes, you learn from them and you get better