Does it look weird to go to a café alone without any friend?

If it does then why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. You can enjoy time alone if you like. Usually people like to socialize with other people, regardless of where they are - including at a cafe. But that doesn't mean you can't be alone at a cafe. As long as you are enjoying yourself, I don't see how it's weird. If people find it weird, then that's their business. But you're not likely to see them again anyways. And even if you do, who gives a shit? They've never walked a foot in your shoes, so they don't understand you. Stand your ground against other people's perceptions of you.

What Guys Said 7

• Been doing it almost day for the past 10 years lol, great place to work and study with a little background noise.

• No, it doesn't. People who think it does are fucked in the head. Like, can they not go anywhere unaccompanied by other people?

• I often do

• No it doesn't I enjoy doing it and don't care what people think

• Nope. Lots of people do it.

• No I do that sometimes

In fact there were was one instance where I went to a concert alone and ran into a friend. Another time I went to a local show alone and I ran into my friend and she was with her boyfriend and her brother she was surprised to see me and she asked who I was with and I didn't respond, so she asked if I was by myself and I said that I was which was the case anyway and her response was like no way that's so chill and then she invited me to hang out with her and her brother and boyfriend

• not at all

i sometimes just go alone and bring my laptop.. just listen to music and get stuff done

What Girls Said 13

• No, just bring a Book and take a Look... At all of the People.
    No big Deal. I was in McDonald's alone Yesterday while Waiting for my Roomie to Pick me up for dinner. I enjoyed my Sundae and Time alone, going through all of my bags of things I had shopped for, and Watching the News. People were Talking to me.
    No One, hun, ever Really cares what You are Doing, it's None of their Business.
    Good luck. xx

• What do you think? If you are secure I wouldn't think it is any one else's business. Do what you want to do that makes you happy.

• No. Tons of people do that.

• Lol, no 😂😂😂

• Not at all, it's a great place to enjoy life while sipping a drink or study, possibly even read a book without distractions.

• It's not weird

• Well I do...

• it doesn't. I don't see why we can not go out by ourselves. As long as we enjoy ourselves

• No bring a laptop or a book or something.

• Why would it be? I sometimes go to a cafe and drink my coffee while reading my book.

• No, not at all

• I bring a book and enjoy my cappuccino while I read ☕

• No, lots of people do that if they need to get some work done or have a coffee after shopping or work. Have some sense of self.