What's your favorite ice cream?

What's your favorite ice cream?

Okay so, I'm seriously craving some ice-cream right now. My ABSOLUTE favorite is Haagen Daz's Salted Caramel... god I want some. Whats yours?

This is in Dating because I'm hoping to find someone who agrees with me lol, no one near me likes it.

OH. MY. GOD. Ah that's orgasm-worthy mmmm.

2|0
20|19

Most Helpful Guy

• mmmm haagen dazs is so good.

my fave flavors are rocky road (esp haagen daz). chocolate chip cookie dough by haagen dazs is also amazing

but generally rocky road, tin roof sundae, and a good vanilla are faves of mine

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I know right? I regret not trying it earlier, but now I have learnt. Once you go Haagen, you never go Back... en.

• 1mo

haha. secret... i never had haagen dazs til i was 30 years old. changed my life.

• 1mo

I just had it THIS month, the cravings are real!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 19

• HD is one of my Favorite Brands when it comes To... Ice Cream.
    Cookie Dough Though is One of my Best from the Rest, and Cookies n Cream as well. lol
    Good luck and Now I want Some., @saltedcaramel xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

*Welcome to GAG, Hun. xx

• Show All
    • 1mo

Oh, so welcome, and you will learn more and more as you go on. Just keep it light, post anon when you need to and just enjoy. You will be Master before you Know it, Time goes real quick on here. lolxx

• 1mo

Just tried some Turkey Hill Strawberry Cheese Cake, hun.. Great! xx

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee and mango ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mint chocolate chip <3

0|0
    0|0
  • haagen-dazs is always a favorite. I love their chocolate almond bar :)

deltaicecream.com/.../2505.png

there is also an ice cream shop nearby that sells the most delicious mascarpone ice cream. when i want something more fruity, Magnolia mango ice cream is a go to.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ooh! I've seen those bars! I'll give them a go! And I looooove mascarpone!

• I have no brand. Here you have a lot of hand made ice creams that are excellent. My favourite tastes ate pistache and fruit flavours like strawberry, raspberry, ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I had Ben and Jerry's pumpkin cheesecake flavor last week. That was quite delicious. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Butter pecan
    Salted caramel
    Cookie dough
    Oreo
    In no particular order.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha, I love your name. salted caramel anything is my favorite, but the Salted Caramel Pumpkin candles from bath and body works are h e a v e n <3

anyway, my favourite ice cream would probably be maple walnut (very common here in Canada), or Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake. oh, and the Oreo birthday cake flavored ice cream is amazing, too!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks! I was gonna make it "ilovepasta" but apparently that's already taken? I have NEVER been to Bath and Body Works, I like peach smelling things. God, Maple anything sounds amazing! by the way, love your name too! I'm secretly a makeup fairy lol

• 1mo

thank you! I love fairies ❤

• 1mo

God who couldn't? :)

• Chunky monkey! It's banana with large chunks of chocolate in and some nuts. Sadly I have never seen it since I moved to the UK.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite is Chapmans chocolate Peanut butter cup, but your kind does sound really really good I'm gonna try it now😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint or chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it's not ice cream but I adore granadilla sorbet or else you can never go wrong in my books with some good old chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Green tea, pumpkin, coffee, rocky road, mint chip 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Maraş Ice Cream!! 😍😍😊
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=29AnGBXhIOo

0|0
    0|0
  • strawberry or raspberry sorbet

0|0
    0|0