How do you usually microwave things?

How do you usually microwave things?

• Follow the directions (if they are there) or heat until hot
    41% (18)48% (15)44% (33)Vote
  • Just toss it in and press a high time and remember to come back before in overheats
    5% (2)10% (3)7% (5)Vote
  • Estimate a good time and cook it that way
    30% (13)32% (10)31% (23)Vote
  • Press a high number then take it out half way and flip or stir whatever is in there and put it back in
    11% (5)6% (2)9% (7)Vote
  • I microwave stuff a different way (please say)
    13% (6)4% (1)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
26|17

Most Helpful Girl

• "Just toss it in and press a high time and remember to come back before in overheats."

How did you know? :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont eat prepack plastic meals so the only thing i would put in the microwave is food i have prepared myself and just needs reheating so start at 2mins try it and repeat if needed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• lol, just about to microwave some veggies!

I take the lid container off and it goes in for 1 min and 30 seconds. It's a cup worth (give or take a few extra carrot slices).

- If it's something packaged, read the instructions and put it in for 10 seconds longer.

Don't really use it besides heating up the meals I bring from home..

0|0
    0|0
  • I heat croissants and bakery kinda stuff on defrost mode so its almost like it just came out of the oven.
    Other things I do on max heat and kinda estimate how long it should be in there, usually I open and check every 30 seconds.

Last time I followed instructions the food blew up inside the microwave and had to clean up all that shit 😑 never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a microwave dinner/mac n cheese, I follow directions. If it's like a tortilla or bread, I get to know my microwave and put it on the same time every time. I don't just let things go willy nilly. I have control in the kitchen >:D Lol, jk, I will go bananas microwaving left over eggplant parm for 6 years until it's all hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take the random approach... poke the buttons at random till the thing fires up, and check on it every twenty seconds!

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow the directions if there are any. Otherwise, I just use what I think is best and check on it. If it needs to be heated more, I do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only heat up food in my microwave lol I don't cook anything in there. But I just estimate it and go from there really. My estimation is pretty good though

0|0
    0|0
  • I just put it in and guess :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow the directions but usually set the timer for shorter by a bit than what's recommended. And check it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow directions roughly, but I take into consideration the actual watts of the microwave, and if it's old or new etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't own one. Waste of money for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I just throw it in at a reasonable time and hope for the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use the microwave to heat up butter and chocolate for cooking, or a previously cooked meal. In all cases theyre in either 20 or 30 seconds, continuing that until I've got what I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw it in the microwave and hope o don't blow up the house.

0|2
    0|0
  • I normally guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually if I'm reheating food I'll put it in for 1 min then give it a stir / flip then another min then check the temperature with a thermometer and carry on until it's reached a safe temperature

0|0
    0|0
  • A different way because we had a power outage and it partially killed the microwave (power surges ) so we time it and hols the door shut. . We should really get a new microwave. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • ewww nah don't microwave anything except for heating purposes if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't use the microwave

0|0
    0|0
  • By totally fucking it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Estimate a good time and cook it that way

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C. I look at the instructions if it is an item I haven't used before. I also do B and D

0|0
    0|0
  • pffft put it inside there and hnnngggg the food is ready

0|0
    0|0
  • I just choose a random number and hope i don't burn it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually end up not following instructions and microwave things until they are dried out and hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Splasies need a microwave lid.
    Anything else, gets thrown in and just press Start.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Unwrap, place and put on 2 min beyond the box instruction. And hope for the best lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own an microwave and haven't for over four years. When I did own one, pretty much all I did with it was heat up milk (for coffee) or sake. Sometimes a can of Chef Boyardee but that's about it. Everything else I make on the oven or stovetop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put it in the microwave and hit "start".

0|0
    0|0
  • A is nearest my microwave method

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont microwave things, because it causes a lot of electricity bill. so i just warm my food in a fry pan

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just follow the directions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heat until hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I just do C, usually get pretty close.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read the instructions but my microwave never has the same name for the settings they have. So I usually just guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Press the reheat button, and check to see if it needs another press of the reheat button.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shit ain't healthy I don't use it

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow the instructions

0|0
    0|0
  • If its got directions I'll usually read them, otherwise I'm gonna wing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always overcook my food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow the directions , unless it's leftovers then I just hit a three minute time

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow the lame directions obviously. 😛.

0|0
    0|0