Vote E
  • I don't know, can't decide, I like all types of pancakes
    Vote F
  • I'm an angry pancake and I don't like being eaten by people :P
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like most of the non-americans here, I prefer rolled pancakes with filling.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 26

• I love Pancakes with Syrup, and any Shape, @ChocoLada. Tastier than Waffles which are more filling.
    I also Love this TheGrumpyCat Here, dear. Miss him.
    Good luck and Great Going. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • i love swedish pancakes that are rolled, filled with raspberry jam, and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pancakes! 😍 I generally have the flat ones, but I'd still enjoy them , regardless of their shape , size or topping 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a pancake with chocolate chips inside :3 but plain is ok too as long as there is texture somewhere on the plate ex) pecans or walnuts

1|0
    0|0
  • The flat, circular pancakes work for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm really surprised at the low percentages that like shapes.

1|0
    0|0
  • the rolled pancakes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the sugarless, salty normandy pancakes, you can eat with veggies. Very healthy carb food

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all!

1|0
    0|0
  • the cute shapes haha

1|0
    0|0
  • All the above

1|0
    0|0
  • Rolled pancakes with chocolate banana filling and loads of whipped cream on top <3

1|0
    0|0
  • The flat ones with toppings

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever had the flat ones

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Hungarian, we traditionally make crepes (palacsinta) in place of pancakes, so I voted option a!

1|0
    0|0
    • Palachinkas are also our traditional type of pancakes, on the Balkans, most Americans confuse our rolled pancakes with crepes, but it's not the same, original Crepes are French type of thinner and flambeed pancakes :)

• I like all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy pancakes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a savory pancake. Rolled - i. e. crepes.
    cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/savory-crepe.jpeg

0|0
    0|0
    • Compared to most of the European Pancakes - Crepes are thinner, made from different kind of flour and usually flambeed with alcohol. Americans usually mistake rolled pancakes for crepes, they are similar, but not the same. By the way, I also like savory pancakes ;)

• Show All
    • Ma normalno da nije, nego stranci naše tako zovu.

• Može biti, ali to su uglavnom Amerikanci, ostali većinom znaju što su prave palaćinke ;)

• Crepes

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think snowman pancakes are adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer crepes with fresh whipped cream and berries inside

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 3 look like crepes

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, these are all pancakes, crepes are thinner, made from different kind of flour and usually flambeed with alcohol.

• I prefer square pancakes because then you can easily get equal size mouthfuls with every bit you take. With your typical round pancake it's nearly impossible to get perfectly sized equally portioned bites with every single bite leaving some bites more satisfying than others.

1|0
    0|0