What is a clear Apple flavored alcohol?

I was juggling four drunk people, and I just found out my friend took alcohol from a stranger... That's about when she went from drunk to really drunk even though she says she only had a sip. I want to know what it was. She said it may have began with m.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The other guy is right, probably Moonshine. Good stuff if you know what your drinking, but first timers of it beware.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

How fast does it hit you, and how much do you need? My one friend seldom drinks.

• 1mo

It's a pretty smooth drink and you really don't need a lot for it to hit you, especially if you have a low tolerance. Make sure you friend (and yourself) don't get mixed up with Moonshine until your tolerance is build up.

What Guys Said 2

• It was probably moonshine. A few sips of thag after all night partying and you'll be blacked out

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa you were juggling 4 drunk people? I know of apple pucker.. Moonshine?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Two of them were my friends. The other two were strangers that wanted to drive so I called them an uber. In order to be able to hear the uber driver, I had to step away from the group, so yeah that's when my friends took alcohol from strangers.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't think of anything beginning with m that tastes of apple... if it's a sip it was either homemade like others are saying or it was spiked with something...

0|0
    0|0