What is a clear Apple flavored alcohol?

I was juggling four drunk people, and I just found out my friend took alcohol from a stranger... That's about when she went from drunk to really drunk even though she says she only had a sip. I want to know what it was. She said it may have began with m.

Most Helpful Guy

• The other guy is right, probably Moonshine. Good stuff if you know what your drinking, but first timers of it beware.

How fast does it hit you, and how much do you need? My one friend seldom drinks.

It's a pretty smooth drink and you really don't need a lot for it to hit you, especially if you have a low tolerance. Make sure you friend (and yourself) don't get mixed up with Moonshine until your tolerance is build up.

What Guys Said 2

• It was probably moonshine. A few sips of thag after all night partying and you'll be blacked out

• Whoa you were juggling 4 drunk people? I know of apple pucker.. Moonshine?

Two of them were my friends. The other two were strangers that wanted to drive so I called them an uber. In order to be able to hear the uber driver, I had to step away from the group, so yeah that's when my friends took alcohol from strangers.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't think of anything beginning with m that tastes of apple... if it's a sip it was either homemade like others are saying or it was spiked with something...