Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a cannibal my self I must say this is not true, however I find them extra tasteful, especially the nose and feeg

Most Helpful Guy

• A cannibal and his son were watching the gorgeous 25 year old missionary get undressed to bathe herself. When the final bits of her clothes came off, their eyes nearly popped out and they stood staring. The father said quick grab her and lets bring her back to the village. But dad, she looks too skinny to eat. You idiot, we're keeping her and eating your mother.

Q: Why do cannibals love Jehovah's Witnesses?
      A: They're free delivery.

Q: Why aren't cannibals popular at weddings?
      A: They insist on toasting the bride and groom.

Q: Why was the cannibal student expelled from school?
      A: He kept buttering up his teacher.

Q: Why did the cannibal become a policeman?
      A: So he could grill suspects.

Did you hear about the cannibal who ate his mother-in-law? She still didn't agree with him.

Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender missionary. I've baked 'em, I've roasted 'em, I've stewed 'em, I've barbequed 'em, I've even tried every sort of marinade. I just cannot seem to get them tender." The second cannibal asks, "What kind of missionary do you use?" The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope around the waist and their sort of bald on top with a funny ring of hair on their heads." "Ah ha!" he replies. "No wonder.. those are friars!"

A cannibal was walking through the jungle And came upon a restaurant operated by a Fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu.

Tourist: $8.00
      Broiled Missionary: $10.00
      Fried Explorer: $12.50
      Fried Trump Filet: $10,000.00 an ounce
      Boiled Trump mouth 50c cents a pound.

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, "Why such a high price for Trump?"
      The cook replied, "I you ever tried to clean him up, you'd know. He's all mouth, but so full of crap, it took a month to get a few scraps of meat."

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3