Do you get angry when a friend takes from your small portion expensive food?

last night i was at a restaurant with two friends, and no one was ordering and the waiter was coming every ten minutes, so i decided to get some pepsi and chicken strips, it came only 5 stripes, so my friend took one of them knowing they are very expensive.. and left me only four. I knew she doesn't want to order because it is expensive place, but heck ! dont take one from my 5 stripes because you know i will have to pretend it IS OKAY.. and i paid 100 zloties for that shit..

Most Helpful Guy

• When a person takes any of my food it annoys me no matter what the cost was

What Guys Said 5

• Never mind a friend, I get angry when my girlfriend takes from my portion. Jesus Christ I'll buy another portion for you if you want some, but once I'm over my food leave me the fuck alone.

• who cares how expensive they are, it's fucking rude. You don't touch peoples food. I wouldn't have eaten the plate and just let her eat the rest. It really depends on how your buddy was raised. Some people grow up in families that openly do this at the Dinner table.

I wouldn't go out to eat with her again honestly. Maybe she doesn't know how not ok that was? Hate to say it but girls are notorious food shares like this.

• Why did you go to a place that was expensive?

• What in the fuck is zloties?

it is the polish currency

100zl / 4 usd + 25 fucking dollars :D...1 usd is 4 zls

sorry is meant = 25 fucking dollars :D

• You vex over 1 chicken strip You seem like the type of person who talks behind their friends back

What Girls Said 2

• I would get annoyed if she didn't ask and took one assuming you'd let her have one anyway. But, from my experience, when people see that there are only 5, they normally ask since there isn't that many. I assumed she didn't ask, so that was inconsiderate. However, if there looked like a lot of stuff: ex. Onion rings, French fries, fried pickles, etc. things that normally come in "bulk" I'm not as picky about it.

Yes, it was inconsiderate of her to take without asking. No, it's nothing to cause a rift in the friendship unless she's always doing that or taking more each time or not letting you take some of her food when she gets some.

you are great :D.,.. i get your point, and no, it was a small plate with only five chicken stripes in it...

• I don't play with my food either lol did she ask at least?

no.. i am so fucking angry ahahah :D

I'd kinda let her know for future reference lol