How can I lose weight in a healthy way?

im 18 years old. my weight is 77 heigt is 164. i have breakfast with tomatoes, cheese, olive, cucumber and greens. at lunch i have sandwich. but at evening i lose my control and eat what i find. how i can organize my diet? please help.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know if it's healthy, but if you keep coffee in the refrigerator and drink like 4 cups of it before dinner when you're starving, you probably will just totally skip dinner. I speak of this from the standpoint of a tech worker. A lot of the developers that I manage at my company are really skinny and well... they drink a lot of coffee and eat very little because they're workaholics -- just like I like them!

its proven that coffee is good for your liver but not seen any documented proof of it benefitting weight loss

• Go to gym and eat six times a day. Eat less, very less. Take bike and no bus or car.

What Girls Said 0